Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Weekly(ish) videos of me on the T7

tydubs@gmail.co

Starting a thread here to share my videos if anyone wants to follow along. Here's some footage from my ride last week. Hoping to pick up a microphone soon so I can record voice over as well.

Edited by tydubs@gmail.co
correction

How about an update video with that neighbor lady....

• Haha 2

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

I just moved so no more of her unfortunately for yall. I did run into her a couple weeks ago and she told me she's actually wanting to get a motorcycle, and the fact I had a wreck and came out ok since I was wearing proper gear has encouraged her to go ahead with the idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tydubs@gmail.co said:

I just moved so no more of her unfortunately for yall. I did run into her a couple weeks ago and she told me she's actually wanting to get a motorcycle, and the fact I had a wreck and came out ok since I was wearing proper gear has encouraged her to go ahead with the idea.

1. boo for moving

2. kinda backward as most people would be turned off with crashes....she sounds like a bit more daredevil eh.

1 hour ago, TimmyTheHog said:

she sounds like a bit more daredevil eh.

Maybe she will get a T7 and put out some videos!!! We will all watch them.

Kind'a like that Egle chick on the DR650 at ADVRIDER, only with better hair and bigger personalities.

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~