Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi from Brussels

Polyphonus

Hi from Brussels guys. 

I'm a future owner of a unicornÂ đŸ„°, "should" be delivered by the end of june.

Actually planning of a round the world trip, digital nomad style, so I'm gonna be here a lot.

• Like 1

This thread should  be interesting.  From purchase at new to riding around the world to a For Sale 1 used T7.  Lots of pictures if your able to.  Welcome aboard.

1 hour ago, Polyphonus said:

Hi from Brussels guys. 

Do you know Jean-Claude Van Damme?

(The Muscles from Brussels)

Edited by Hibobb

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

25 minutes ago, Landshark said:

This thread should  be interesting.  From purchase at new to riding around the world to a For Sale 1 used T7.  Lots of pictures if your able to.  Welcome aboard.

Maybe ... The around the world trip came before the motorcycle thing so ... wait and see. Pretty sure about the first part , changed my job to do so.

Edited by Polyphonus

Hi Polyphonus.  Welcome from Leuven. And Bulgaria, depending on the time of year. In stead of a nomadic lifestyle, after a 6 month trip, we opted for splitting our time between the most western and the most eastern regions of the EU.

You'll love the T7 and it should serve you well for a rtw. If you'd like to hear some inspriational stories or get some tips and tricks consider visiting the Discover Overland meeting near Baarle-Nassau. We're hoping to pick up with a proper event again in September after skipping last year for obvious reasons.

Destinationworld.be - Journeys... not just travels | Discoveroverland.eu - Inspiring overland travel meetings

Just now, duibhceK said:

In stead of a nomadic lifestyle, after a 6 month trip, we opted for splitting our time between the most western and the most eastern regions of the EU.

The plan (for now) is working part time, 2 weeks working/ 2 weeks travelling.

But I'm not ready to depart yet, I have some personal thing to resolv before. The offroad stuff came fairly recently in the plan too so I need to learn some skills before any off the grid attempt. I'm not that suicidal.

Just now, duibhceK said:

If you'd like to hear some inspriational stories or get some tips and tricks consider visiting the Discover Overland meeting near Baarle-Nassau. We're hoping to pick up with a proper event again in September after skipping last year for obvious reasons.

Why not,it goes on my agenda , let's hope it happens.