Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

My little stable

Stavross

Here's my little stable, Fazer 1000, bought new in 04, 92k miles done on it now, she's been an ultra reliable steed, regular oil change and consumables is all that's been needed. My Xt 660, bought 2 years old in 14, great bike, also ultra reliable, done 57k miles of which I've done around 45k of them, this one is another keeper. Guzzi V50, this is a fairly recent add to the stable, this won't get used on a regular basis but enjoyed its quirky character on a couple of rides out and of course the T700, only had this since late last year, done about 2k on it far, liking it, got a feeling this one will be a keeper as well.

IMG_20210515_111204.jpg

IMG_20210428_144820.jpg

IMG_20210424_115407.jpg

IMG_20200102_132543.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Some of your dirt bikes?  OMG  Judging on the pictures background you have a nearby place to ride.  Now I'm curious.  What are the other bikes you may have?  

That looks like a hoot.  I vote that you get the "Best Riding Area Near a Forum Member" award.  Enjoy your rides.😀

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sure love that XT660! I looked and looked for one of those over here before buying the T7.  It came down to that and the BMW Serato 650.  Just to learn they aren't available in the US.  How does that compare to your T7? When would you choose to ride it "instead" of the T7?