Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Now available: Yamaha Tenere 700 Drop-in Fork Springs!

Stoltec Moto

• Supporting Vendor

spacer.png

It took longer than expected, but then again, what hasn't over the past year?  Custom wound to our specs, these springs are a drop-in replacement for the stock springs.  That means, no making custom spacers, no recalculating air volumes - just remove and replace the factory springs.  If you're not doing the work yourself, this translates into less shop time!

Available in a variety of weights to suit most rider weights and riding styles.  Of course, we can always custom wind other rates above or below what we stock for an additional fee.  Drop us an email with any questions on what rate to select!

Stoltec Moto has these drop-in springs made specially for the 20+ Ténéré 700. Manufactured right here in the USA and available in a variety of rates. These springs are stock replacement and do not require new spring spacers! Save...

• Like 8

961362084_468x60Stoltec.png.007fa8bc922e0e30cea1cde037ff2aa2.png

stoltecmoto.com | 610.252.7232

The Stoltec Moto Build Thread

2 hours ago, mpatch said:

Are the prices per spring or for a pair?

According to their website:

"Please note that these springs are sold in pairs except for the 0.60 kg/mm rate.  Those are sold individually because only one 0.65 is needed (one stock 0.55 rate is used to average out the fork rate to a 0.60 kg/mm)."

• Like 2

Excellent! These are on my “medium” list.  Maybe later this year. Would be a nice upgrade. 

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Good Morning guys.  I'm going to throw this out there just as a heads up...not as a salesman (of which, I'm not very good).  We've had supply issues this year with springs.  Wire from Korea has been hit or miss and prices have increased.  For a while, even corrugated shipping material was hard to come by.  So, while we have a few grand worth of springs on the shelf now, and we intend to maintain that, I cannot promise that things won't change.  Our US COVID response has been better than internationally as of late...so keep that in mind.  We've been warned about a 20% price increase looming off in the distance.  

I seriously hope that doesn't happen.  If it does, we won't raise our prices until we have to replenish our stock.  Hopefully this was just an idle warning...

Otherwise - Happy Tuesday!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Stoltec Moto said:

Good Morning guys.  I'm going to throw this out there just as a heads up...not as a salesman (of which, I'm not very good).  We've had supply issues this year with springs.  Wire from Korea has been hit or miss and prices have increased.  For a while, even corrugated shipping material was hard to come by.  So, while we have a few grand worth of springs on the shelf now, and we intend to maintain that, I cannot promise that things won't change.  Our US COVID response has been better than internationally as of late...so keep that in mind.  We've been warned about a 20% price increase looming off in the distance.  

I seriously hope that doesn't happen.  If it does, we won't raise our prices until we have to replenish our stock.  Hopefully this was just an idle warning...

Otherwise - Happy Tuesday!

Which springs for a 250 lb rider? I imagine that I'll need to revalve too, right?

• Supporting Vendor
3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Which springs for a 250 lb rider? I imagine that I'll need to revalve too, right?

Like all good things in life, the answer is "it depends".  Send an email to s a l e s @ s t o l t e c m o t o . c o m and we'll discuss your needs.  Will need weight in gear (jump on the scale to be accurate), riding style, and weights of installed farkles.