Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

From Exploring Alleys to Exploring Valleys

Cojax

Hey guys!

Moved from Texas to SLC area, Utah and traded in my cruiser and picked up  a T7 to take advantage of this beautiful state! I was sent here from a post I made on the T7 subreddit. so here I am!

I am a new ADV rider and  know I need to start small, but looking forward to reading about everyone's adventures and hopefully making some new friends along the way! I was interested when watching the Long Way series, and was originally set on the F850 GSA but then after crazy amount of research and thinking about what I want to do with the bike eventually, I decided to go for the T7. (Ryan F9s review helped a bit too ;))

I have a bunch of questions about best way to protect my T7 while I learn the ropes of ADV , so going to post those in the appropriate thread.

Happy trails, y'all!

• Like 1