Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2021 ADVENTURE RALLY & CAMP November 4-7, 2021 | Julian California

REDHORSECA

We’re gearing up for an expanded GEICO Motorcycle Adventure Rally in 2021—the third So-Cal Adventure Rally, November 4-7, in Julian, California at Stagecoach Trails Resort RV Park.

The Adventure Rally event ticket includes:

Event T-shirt  •  Event Sticker  •  Custom ADV Rally Map • Custom ADV Rally Clue Book  • Plate Sticker  •  Gift Bag

Lodging is not included.
Book your lodging here

Facebook Link:

Registration Options

Rally event pass only (no food)

Early Bird $60- Until August 1

Pre Registration $90- Starting August 2
OR
Rally event pass PLUS 4 day breakfast & dinner food package

Early Bird $170- Until August 1

Pre Registration $200- Starting August 2

ADV Rally Menu.pdf 
You must sign up for the food package before November 1st
There will be a lunch menu available for separate purchase.

• Like 1

If you want to register additional people, please click on "Add Registrant" at the bottom of this page after you complete the information for the first Registrant.

Registration Options *

• Event Pass Early Bird ($60): ($60.00)
    • Rally participation only. (no food)
  • Event Pass Early Bird with 4 Day Food Package: ($170.00)
    • Includes Rally participation PLUS breakfast & dinner each day (Weds night to Sunday morning). Does not include Rally participation.

Extra Food Option

• Additional Food Package ($110.00)
    • 4 Day Food Only Package: Breakfast & dinner each day (Thursday to Sunday. Does not include rally participation

========================================================================

Optional Adventure Bros. Skills Class.  Online registration - $50.  Onsite registration $75.

ADV Bros. Skills Class (Optional)

THURSDAY CLASS ($50.00)

• 9:00am - 12:00pm
  • Limited to 15 riders

FRIDAY CLASS #1 ($50.00)

• Limited to 15 riders

FRIDAY CLASS #2 ($50.00)

• 1:00pm - 4:00pm
  • Limited to 15 riders

SATURDAY CLASS ($50.00)

• Limited to 15 riders

Click here for more information on the Adventure Bros Skills Classes

My ADV friends and I registered for this rally last year. But, at the last minute the rally was canceled for COVID.

About a half dozen of us just continued on with the ride and camping trip. We kept our camp ground reservations and just met there on the days it was supposed to happen.

We just hit the trails ourselves.

A2CCWwQ.jpg

RBRArQy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/p7i6A4u.mp4

My ADV friends and I are registering for this ride and camp rally for this year again.

Here is last year's Ride Day 1 video @ Anza-Borrego Desert State Park l Arroyo Seco del Diablo Drop off:

I'll post our Camp site #s, so you can reserve a spot near our camp sites if you want to hang with us.

Most of us moto-camped off our ADV bikes. A couple came in their RV trailer, vehicles, and Sprinter van.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, REDHORSECA said:

My ADV friends and I registered for this rally last year. But, at the last minute the rally was canceled for COVID.

About a half dozen of us just continued on with the ride and camping trip. We kept our camp ground reservations and just met there on the days it was supposed to happen.

We just hit the trails ourselves.

A2CCWwQ.jpg

RBRArQy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/p7i6A4u.mp4

My ADV friends and I are registering for this ride and camp rally for this year again.

Here is last year's Ride Day 1 video @ Anza-Borrego Desert State Park l Arroyo Seco del Diablo Drop off:

I'll post our Camp site #s, so you can reserve a spot near our camp sites if you want to hang with us.

Most of us moto-camped off our ADV bikes. A couple came in their RV trailer, vehicles, and Sprinter van.

Thanks Richards, you rock! It was a great great time, can't wait to go there again this year!!

• Like 1

19 weeks to prepare! Just do it!

More than enough time to prepare your Tenere T7, get your moto-camping gear prepared, and to request a few vacation days off from work.

Most of us have been cooped up at home due to the COVID restrictions this last year +.  Time to go outdoors and have some fun on your shiny new T7! Get your two wheel Adventure going!

The ride video is just one of the rides we did. Lots of different trails/terrain and places to visit. It's not all deep sand like this one specific trail.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or @Felipe C.

If you need some more experience off-roading on the T7 before the event, there are basically SOCAL ADV rides going on every few weekends. This rally is also having ADV training classes if you require some professional training to help you.

We had our friend (a female ADV rider) doing great on her BMW GS1200 riding off-road with the group last year, she is in the video riding her heavy GS1200 in the deep sand. We've had other female ADV riders on our other ADV rides.

Several of the wives and GF came to the camp site with us. There is horseback riding and hiking trails at the campground. Lots of sights to see and landmarks to visit, like the 130+ giant steel sculptures out in this desert. This area is really big with the 4X4 groups, lots of them take their Jeeps and 4X4 on many of the famous trails. There a hundreds of 4x4ers out on the trails on the weekends. There are OHV areas nearby for some dirt biking, ATV, and side by sides.

tHjwQ39.jpg

3rGLp5R.jpg

mP5IzcX.jpg

Even the Ranchita Yeti was even wearing a COVID mask last year.

k1IQGd5.jpg

Ranchita-Yeti-5.jpg

of9UM9o.jpg

ZUktnkI.jpg

Over 130+ amazing giant steel sculptures to see out in Borrego Springs

dragon.jpg

IMG_2242_140624.jpg

IMG_2959-2.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

Edited by REDHORSECA
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.