Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Turned a work call into a 1250 mile adventure!

kyle01

Now *that's* the way to manage work/life balance!

Nice pics too.

South Side eh? I'm familiar with that area, having grown up nearby in the Far Southeast Side, though I don't live there anymore.

Yessir, gotta make hay while the sun is shining!   I’m in evergreen park now, roughly 101st /Pulaski for now. Lived on the north side (bucktown) for 10 years prior to this but grew up in WI... as soon as my daughter finishes high school I’m pointing a moving van NORTH 

• Like 1

sounds like I have to look for a different job... 🤣

Sometimes I get lucky... other times I dont.  Just got back from a one day shot in and out of New York (LaGuardia)... raced to Paterson NJ and did what I had to do, raced back to NY and just made my flight back to Chicago.  Definitely not quite as relaxing!

Doesn't sound so relaxing,no. 

If I'm lucky, I have less office time during summer and I can race around to have "very important meetings" about things that could be discussed on the phone in 10 minutes 👍

• Like 2

Me and a buddy were just out in the Whitewater State Park area a few weeks ago ourselves.  We followed the St Croix river for quite a ways. The WI side is definitely better than the MN side. 

I think this pic is on the same road your pic is on! Heading East out of the park?

006B5825-7BCE-4DA8-AFB6-30DC441A51F8.thumb.jpeg.82f5daacce0a59b9caeedf01f0ff955a.jpeg

• Like 1

Well- when I was there the road was closed all over the place, I was trying to head south but couldn’t, then tried to head East but the bridge was out... sooooo, long way round.  Had to go north through Elba (tried to cut East there but road was closed there too) so continued north which looped around and got me back over to the Mississippi River.