Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

anybody purchase replacement oem side panels?

afhaldeman

parts fiche lists the decals and emblem as separate part numbers from the plastic panel. Do they all need to be purchased separately or do they come complete if you buy the whole panel? Thanks in advance!

ODcwMDE4Nw-554cf577.png

If there is a part number associated with the item, then it will be just that part.  If there is a kit, that includes other part numbers, then that kit will have it's own part number and explanation.  

I'm aware that that's how it usually works, but I've been surprised before and I don't want to order 50 dollars worth of decals and have it show up already complete. was hoping to hear from somebody that's bought one, thanks. 

• Like 1

If you want to hedge your bet, you could order the panels only. If they aren't decorated, you can still order the decals. I don't think you'll be breaking too many rules if you order them separately.

I've been through this, you need to buy the decals. And then you get to install them to boot!