Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 Dash Kit

eddylindenstein

I bought a really awesome dash kit/wind deflector for my Super Tenere that I'd love to find for the T7.  Curious if anyone has come across one for the T7, or maybe has the fabricating know-how to make one?  

DASH.JPG

• Like 1

Not sure what you’re looking for specifically but there are adjustable windshield solutions. There are side deflector solutions and there are dash solutions. 

tus_19_acc_das_pan.jpg

Tusk Accessory Dash Panels are built with the adventure bike rider in mind. Built from lightweight aluminum, these panels accommodate...

Edited by BMRT7

1 hour ago, BMRT7 said:

Not sure what you’re looking for specifically but there are adjustable windshield solutions. There are side deflector solutions and there are dash solutions. 

tus_19_acc_das_pan.jpg

Tusk Accessory Dash Panels are built with the adventure bike rider in mind. Built from lightweight aluminum, these panels accommodate...

Not what I'm looking for.  A big part of the appeal is the wind blocking between the gauge and the forks.

1 hour ago, eddylindenstein said:

Not what I'm looking for.  A big part of the appeal is the wind blocking between the gauge and the forks.

2021 Gold Wing OVERVIEW - Honda The Honda Gold Wing has always been a spectacular touring bike, ever since the first GL1000 back in 1975. And over the years...

1 hour ago, BMRT7 said:

2021 Gold Wing OVERVIEW - Honda The Honda Gold Wing has always been a spectacular touring bike, ever since the first GL1000 back in 1975. And over the years...

As helpful as I'd expect you to be

4 minutes ago, eddylindenstein said:

As helpful as I'd expect you to be

“All this wind is really throwing off my motorcycling experience!”

1 minute ago, BMRT7 said:

“All this wind is really throwing off my motorcycling experience!”

Maybe you don't know how quotations work?