Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Anyone want to be a moderator?

Cruizin

As we grow, it's important to have enough moderators to keep an eye on the place, move topics to their correct section, break up arguments and yes, sometimes ban people if needed. We hate banning, but then again nothing ruins a party like having a turd in the punchbowl. 

I need to add a couple more moderators. It's an unpaid gig, but you will get premium member benefits (ad free, expanded pic hosting, expanded post abilities). And I even let moderators use me as a job reference. 

You must be level headed, have thick skin and you must be willing to at least check the forum once per day.  

Send me a PM if interested. 

• Like 1

I I've never done this type of job before but would be willing to give it a try.

A little background: I am 66 years old and retired. I have several motorcycles and have enjoyed the sports since I was 12 years old.

Cheers

Bob

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I ran my own local biking forum in my city for 12 years, we had thousands of members in a relatively small city in Scotland, it can take over your life as it did mine, the man hours I put in to that was eye watering. I was fortunate enough to have some good mods but when the arguing started it was massively stressful, though I have to admit I was prone to a few of them myself. 

• Like 1