Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New Black T7 in Twin Cities

transalper

Greetings all,

I picked up my new T7 on July 31 and am enjoying the new ride. If you see a black T7 in Washington County, MN it is probably me!

I have owned MANY bikes over the years and I have high hopes the T7 will serve me well for many seasons.  I plan to take it out west either this fall or next spring to get it really dusty.

Be safe,

Jay

IMG_20210801_102704_243.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ainm Taispeána said:

Congrats!  If you were on 122nd st (aka 7) near the Withrow Ballroom recently, I may have seen you. 

I take Manning every day, but do not think I was on 122nd in the past week. There must be two of us!

Added acerbis rally pro handguards and givi topcase. Most of the day-to-day miles on this bike will be commuting, but the T7 does inspire me to just take the long way home.

Found some trails on the WI side of the wild and scenic St Croix yesterday. 🙂

20210808_141650.thumb.jpg.68fc4112a6589416ca46b5a42c2a4d7a.jpg

• Like 2