Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

[sold] Seat Concepts Low Comfort one-piece never used USA shipping

NotGoodAtUsrnms

Hey - Did you miss out on the Seat Concepts group buy? I bought the low rally and low comfort but I'm going to stick with the rally.

I'll take PayPal, same price I paid plus whatever it takes to ship it to you. $218.10 (I will get $210 from PayPal) + shipping. It'll come in the seat concepts box and packing.

T7ComfortlowOnepieceCFG42-1700110-30-100

Height: 7/8" - Lower than stock Width: 12"  - Stock width 7" Details:The T700 Comfort Low seat provides you with - 7/8" of height compared to the OEM seat for increased reach to the ground. Note:Available as a complete...

Edited by NotGoodAtUsrnms

Hey all - I got into my inbox just now with three PMs so I'm pretty sure it's sold at this point. I'm reaching out to Mo in NY who was first to reply.

Edit: I'm in California so shipping to the east coast will be expensive, you might be better off just buying direct from SC. 

Edited by NotGoodAtUsrnms

• NotGoodAtUsrnms changed the title to [sold] Seat Concepts Low Comfort one-piece never used USA shipping
2 hours ago, GreatDistances said:

@NotGoodAtUsrnms just curious - what do you prefer about the low rally over the low comfort?

The low rally is equally narrow along the length so I can move fore/aft easier sitting or standing. I didn't test the low comfort, I figured that this would be easiest time to sell it and I could use that ~$200 on other things for my motos.

I hear you.  I nearly did the same 2x purchase you did but ended up ordering just the low comfort and calling it a day.  I figure maybe I can shave the foam down on the sides if I want to rally-fy it.