Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Shout out to Suspension 101

JohnfromDP

I just got back from a week of dual sport riding in Oregon. I went up with a group of friends, three of us took our T7s. Prior to the trip we took our bikes into Suspension 101 in Alpine California and we had George give them the full treatment.  All I can say is that after the suspension work I was impressed with the capabilities of the bike. I was able to ride through a variety of terrain that I wouldn't have wanted to try before the work was done. We rode alot of two track, rocks, cow trails, over logs, whoops, steep hills, ruts, etc.... The bike handled it all and stayed composed even with saddlebags. Our 4th buddy who has a T7 but brought his 500 exc  due to the terain we were to ride was also impressed with the capabilities of the T7. All in all all three of us were very happy with the results.  I cant wait to take the bike on another trip.....

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the props John

You guys were great to work with and I did give it my all to get your set ups just right for each of you.

Thanks again, you made my day when I saw this post!