Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Yamaha piaa fog light kit installation instruction

Twowheel

Hi every one.

Just purchase a lightly use tenere  700 (2000 km) and the previous owner gave me a Yamaha piaa fog light kit BC6-854A3-00 with it. I start the instalation last night but there was no instruction in the box and can’t find anything on the net. My problem is that I can’t figure out where  the relay should be fix exactly and not sure of the routing of the wiring. Any link, file or advise would be greatly appreciate.

• 1 year later...

TwoWheel, How was that install on these PIAA fog lights? I just ordered them as will and will install asap. 

The PIAA Fog Light kit arrived and install was pretty easy. The most time consuming part was routing the wiring to make a clean finish. Easier w small hands! I also like that leaving the fog light switch in the on position keeps the light on with each power cycle. These lights are really bright and will definitely increase the visibility of this bike in traffic which was my primary goal. We have had numerous close calls with people pulling out in front of our motorcycles….so high viz is a priority! Great lights! 

0CA70A58-69CF-405D-B3E5-7D6B7CD191D7.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Any additional info on this install like how to route the wires?  Which plug to plug into, etc,...?    Got these lights in a box with no instructions when I purchased the bike, Thanks!

Edited by Wallygator

On 11/8/2022 at 10:12 AM, Flatiron99 said:

The PIAA Fog Light kit arrived and install was pretty easy. The most time consuming part was routing the wiring to make a clean finish. Easier w small hands! I also like that leaving the fog light switch in the on position keeps the light on with each power cycle. These lights are really bright and will definitely increase the visibility of this bike in traffic which was my primary goal. We have had numerous close calls with people pulling out in front of our motorcycles….so high viz is a priority! Great lights! 

0CA70A58-69CF-405D-B3E5-7D6B7CD191D7.jpeg

nice wide placement- what mounting bracket/s?