Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New member from Qc Canada

Twowheel

Hi every one.

Just to introduce my self 

I’m new to the forum as I just purchase a tenere  700.

I’m  a passionate about motorcycle and been riding for the last 33 year.

I am currently owner of multiple motorcycle as I like to ride on and off road.

I always have had MX motorcycle and sport motorcycle

The tenere will be my first ADV/ dual purpose motorcycle so I will have a lot to learn from you guy’s 😆

• Like 2

Welcome @Twowheel.  Lucky you, to scoop up that Tenere 7.  What color?  New or used?  Maybe a picture of your new beauty?  Tell us more.  Thanks for joining the forum.

• Like 1

Here a picture off my black Tenere 700 that I purchase use with 2100 km on it. As you can see there was already some option light protector,  skid plate , crash bar,radiator protector,  adventure footpeg, chain guide  and. Hain protector and Piaa auxiliaire lifhtning that the previous owner had install. It was also drop with the lower link and seat but I didnt like it that way so I put it back stock. Only ride it for 200km yet but really like how it handle so far.

16326036895156465957157420292649.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...