Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Blue sticker for the blue Tenere

JFB700

Hello, I just bought the blue Tenere and I love it except for the white part on each side of the gas tank. I would like to put a blue sticker on it to make it black and blue all the way.

I cant find anything online so far. If someone have a link for me, it would be greatly appreciated!yamaha_tenere-700_ceramic-ice.thumb.jpeg.a3b3188fe3b2af27526befc3308784d8.jpeg

it would probably be easier to buy some wrap film in the color you want.  Most decal kits just cut relief notches and they don't follow compound curves without lifting.

This is close but a little too light.

3M Gloss Blue Fire is a wrap film designed for vehicle application to provide dimensional stability and durability. Free shipping on orders over $99!

J

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...