Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

***SOLD***WTS Touratech Zega Pro Aluminum Top Box 38L - ***SOLD***

EODTenere

I bought this in 2020 and used it for a season before it was recently stolen out of the backseat of my truck. I searched around for it but thinking that it was gone forever, and needing one for my daily rider, I bought another one. As luck would have it, I went out for a walk in the woods with my dog now that the Fall has brought the brush down, and low and behold there was my box. (I have no idea why it was simply tossed into the woods, I can only guess they were hoping the keys to my bike were in it). I dont need two, so off this one goes. 

Despite sitting out in the woods, I didn't have to do much to it to get it cleaned up. It's extraordinarily resilient. I've hit it with some aluminum cleaner and relubricated the seals with silicone spray, so its back in tip-top shape. 

The Locks: There was a little confusion when I purchased this one and I ended up with two different locks for the lid and the rack. Since I thought it was gone forever and my new box having a different coded key, I got rid of the old ones to prevent any confusion. I have found one of the #005 keys that operates the lid, but the rack keys are gone. The buyer will need to either hit up Touratech for a new #005 rack lock or buy a new set. Rack lock is coded to the #025 key (I think, but without the keys I'm not 100% on that).

Price: SOLD + Shipping will be Free to the buyer. Keeping competitive with the pricing, since there is the issue with the locks. 

Shipping from Syracuse, NY (zip - 13214). Will do the trade in person if you are nearby. 

Additional Pictures

Touratechs Listing for the box

If you want to know something specific about it or want more pictures, just let me know. 

Payment: I accept Venmo, Zelle, and Paypal FF

Thanks everyone!

***Helmet is NOT included, lol***

20211101-_DSC2095.jpg

20211101-_DSC2102.jpg

20211101-_DSC2101.jpg

Edited by EODTenere

• EODTenere changed the title to WTS Touratech Zega Pro Aluminum Top Box 38L - Silver -Price Drop
  • EODTenere changed the title to WTS Touratech Zega Pro Aluminum Top Box 38L - Free Shipping
  • EODTenere changed the title to ***SOLD***WTS Touratech Zega Pro Aluminum Top Box 38L - ***SOLD***