Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Suspension expert in (continental) Europe

qInvention

Fellas ! 

I see american T7 owners brag about their (new and oh so perfect) suspension upgrade - but I don't really see european owners who share their experience with suspension experts in Europe who can help to upgrade the T7's suspension - be that by uprating the OEM forks and shock or by installing some aftermarket stuff. 

What I want to avoid is having a generic motorcycle shop selling me expensive equipment but being unable to help me dialing it in to suit my needs.

In order to allow us european owners to adress ourselves to experts, please tell us the real experts. Maybe we can set up a list, divided by countries. 

I apologize to @Ktmmitch for specifically calling out for continental adresses. But your shop is a 700km one way trip for me (+ the ferry)...

let's get it started.

Both TFX Suspension in Weert (NL) and Hyperpro in Alphen a/d Rijn (NL) have plenty of experience with setting up adventure bike suspension and have doen quite a few T7 already.

TFX is closest to Luxembourg (2.5-3h drive).

Edited by duibhceK
  • Thanks 1

Destinationworld.be - Journeys... not just travels | Discoveroverland.eu - Inspiring overland travel meetings

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, qInvention said:

Nice! What options did you choose?

Come show them off at the Discover Overland Event near Roermond end of September 😉

Destinationworld.be - Journeys... not just travels | Discoveroverland.eu - Inspiring overland travel meetings

I'll attend the Hard Alpi Tour and then so the kids will want me to stay home after that.

And after all, I can't attend an event on a camping as I have no gear anymore... Still have to buy everything new.