Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello all

Potti619

Hello to all, great to have joined this community finally.  My beautiful steed is now 9 months old and my favourite bike I have owned in the last few years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Potti619 said:

Hello to all, great to have joined this community finally.  My beautiful steed is now 9 months old and my favourite bike I have owned in the last few years.

Hi bud. Welcome.
South Wales

. Are those os18s? How did you set up? Can’t find many places with stocks of the kit I’m considering, so I can offer it u and compare. Got any photos of exhaust side? 

9 hours ago, Dougie said:

Hi bud. Welcome.
South Wales

. Are those os18s? How did you set up? Can’t find many places with stocks of the kit I’m considering, so I can offer it u and compare. Got any photos of exhaust side? 

I ordered the OS12’s the day I bought the bike, took 4 months to arrive. I will post a few more shots later this weekend. As for the exhaust I use a Lextek, they are close to me and cheap if I reck

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Burnsey said:

@DougieKriega have OS stock, just received 12;'s and 6's this week.

Yeah, thanks, just wanted to offer them up at the shop though, to see how they sit. Adv Bike store have them coming in but not yet. I might not need a base with the 18s. Straight to my side frames with some webbing over the seat. 
@Potti619 there will be enough of us for our own T7 rally soon. Better see if Led Zep are available. 🤔🍺😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Yeah, thanks, just wanted to offer them up at the shop though, to see how they sit. Adv Bike store have them coming in but not yet. I might not need a base with the 18s. Straight to my side frames with some webbing over the seat. 
@Potti619 there will be enough of us for our own T7 rally soon. Better see if Led Zep are available. 🤔🍺😁

To be fair, they have a cracking return policy, so try and return?

I'd send you a 12 (or 6) to try by the way...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Burnsey said:

To be fair, they have a cracking return policy, so try and return?

I'd send you a 12 (or 6) to try by the way...

Much appreciated. 👍. But no worries, I’ll ride up to the shop when they’re in, it’s only 40 min away.  
 There’s loads of dealers around here, with bugger all on show except US bags. we’ll all have to meet up with our various set ups and try them all out. 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dougie said:

Much appreciated. 👍. But no worries, I’ll ride up to the shop when they’re in, it’s only 40 min away.  
 There’s loads of dealers around here, with bugger all on show except US bags. we’ll all have to meet up with our various set ups and try them all out. 🤔

Yep, stock is crap, but as a shopaholic, I can find anything 😝

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dougie said:

@Dougie now that would be great!! been looking to see if I can get into the Italian tenere spirit challenge for 2022, no luck yet.

I may end up planning a Portugal/S

pain TET adventure.

Been thinking about TET. Some good videos of the uk one on YouTube. With tenere too. Hoping to do some. 
crash bars need to on first. 😁

In July i will go to the North Cape and planning on taking the TET Finland on the way back for a big part.

• Like 1