Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Washington state!

devind93

Hello! Been lurking and appreciating the wealth of info in the forums for a while and never got around to posting an introduction 😅

Started on a Honda z50 when I was about 4 and have been on just about every dirt bike platform. Girlfriend and I decided last spring we wanted adventure bikes and quickly settled on the T7.

been on my local dealers waiting list for a Pair of black T7s since mid June. Have impatiently collected quite the pile of parts. Large majority of them x2

bark busters

hightech speed signals

tusk tail tidy

tusk signal relay

springs for front and back

camel gut guard

camel high exhaust

camel anti bobble head

camel 1 finger clutch

camel kickstand return spring

black widow muffler

Camel foot pegs

tusk air filter

mob up prefilter

quadlock phone mounting

tusk high fender

kriega bags

2wdw tune

seatcustoms low comfort 1 piece

may be something I’m forgetting

now if I could just find a bike 🤔😂

Edited by devind93
  • Like 2

Welcome @devind93.  I hope you find your bikes soon.  It's the best place to store all of those accessories.  Post often, let us know how the hunt goes.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Landshark said:

Welcome @devind93.  I hope you find your bikes soon.  It's the best place to store all of those accessories.  Post often, let us know how the hunt goes.  

Thank you! I’ve got the itch. Can’t wait to start posting photos instead of questions!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Will be picking up my T7 Saturday.  When you get yours look me up and maybe we can meet up for some rides in the Olympics.  I am a dirt single track rider out of Kitsap county.  Looking to cover new ground in the Olympics camping and having fun.

SR1

Edited by SeaRun1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SeaRun1 said:

Will be picking up my T7 Saturday.  When you get yours look me up and maybe we can meet up for some rides in the Olympics.  I am a dirt single track rider out of Kitsap county.  Looking to cover new ground in the Olympics camping and having fun.

SR1

Will do! Definitely planning on feeling the bike out in tahuya and capital forest. Got some family up in Arlington wanting to go to Walker valley as well!

I have a YZ250x and WR250f for the dirt.  The Tenere is going to be for camping and exploring.  I am a member of SDR if you want to ride there as well.  Anyways hope your Teneres get here sooner than later.

SR1