Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Camel ADV Black Friday Sale is now live!

Camel ADV

Good timing, just in time for winter maintenance/mod install.

Ordered the high mount exhaust, was planning on doing it anyways but this gave me the little boot over the edge I needed.

• Like 3

Cory...I got to the final payment stage of PayPal & no discount was applied to my purchase of Doubletake mirrors & 3 sets of Galfer pads...please advise

Edited by prowlnS10
  • Like 1

Just had the same issue, the rack discounted, but not the mirrors.

Edit; I wonder if the discount only applies to items actually made by Camel-Adv, not items he is reselling?

Edited by norton73

• Moderators
On 11/22/2021 at 10:13 PM, prowlnS10 said:

Cory...I got to the final payment stage of PayPal & no discount was applied to my purchase of Doubletake mirrors & 3 sets of Galfer pads...please advise

No problem getting the discount when I ordered a 1 finger clutch arm today.  Might trying registering your email and then use the link from the received email to place your order.  Also, using @ in front of a screen name will notify them of your reply. @Camel ADVAfter rereading the Ad and as subsequent posts have noted, this discount is only for Camel products. 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

1 hour ago, norton73 said:

Edit; I wonder if the discount only applies to items actually made by Camel-Adv, not items he is reselling?

Correct, sale discounts only apply to  Camel manufactured items.

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
23 hours ago, prowlnS10 said:

7 hours ago, norton73 said:

6 hours ago, Hammerhead said:

Correct, sale discounts only apply to  Camel manufactured items.

Yes, as KidX and Hammerhead have mentioned, the sale is only on Camel ADV parts, not 3rd party parts we resell.

• Like 3

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

• Moderators

@Camel ADV Cory, thanks for this nudge that finally got me off the fence and got me to order your high exhaust kit.  Really looking forward to getting that ugly mass of an oem muffler off my bike and making it look at least 25 mph faster! 😉

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS