Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Snuck a rental Teneré into my wedding photos!

Larson627

• Larson627 changed the title to Snuck a rental Teneré into my wedding photos!

You both look lovely and ready to head on down the road of life.  Good on ya.

Can we place bets on what will last longer?  The bike or the marriage?  Just kidding, just kidding. 🤣

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Landshark said:

You both look lovely and ready to head on down the road of life.  Good on ya.

Can we place bets on what will last longer?  The bike or the marriage?  Just kidding, just kidding. 🤣

Well, she bought me the bike as a wedding gift, and you’ve seen my other thread, so the odds might be stacked against me there!! 😂☠️ 

Once we picked the bike up and I started tearing it apart to add all the parts I had collected while waiting for its arrival, I made a comment about how the bike doesn’t handle so well with the knobby tires on it. She says to me “why do you insist on taking things that are perfectly good the way they are and messing them up?” This is obviously not my first offense but she’s a good sport about it. 

Thank you for the kind words, Landshark! 🍻 

Edited by Larson627
  • Like 1

• Moderators

@Larson627 Congrats on the nuptials and you're a good looking couple,  even off the bike. 😉 Last pic could be somewhere in the east, but looks like near Yosemite? 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

32 minutes ago, AZJW said:

@Larson627 Congrats on the nuptials and you're a good looking couple,  even off the bike. 😉 Last pic could be somewhere in the east, but looks like near Yosemite? 

Yosemite indeed, good eye!! Got married down in the valley, such an amazing place!! My buddy and I rode back to San Francisco afterwards in the 4th worst rain storm on record for the Bay Area, what an adventure! 

D3BC5058-D5A9-4A41-A7B9-C90A691A9FDE.jpeg

0A59C5CD-406B-4A1D-B510-B0D41F444E24.jpeg

• Like 3

Is that her on the second Tenere? ?

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

3 hours ago, Hibobb said:

Is that her on the second Tenere? ?

No sir, she is happy to ride on the back of any bike with me, but zero interest in piloting her own. Fine with me!

3 hours ago, Larson627 said:

she is happy to ride on the back of any bike with me

Aaaa, young love.... I remember it well.

Now that she has a ring on her finger, we will check back with you in a couple of years!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

3 hours ago, Hibobb said:

Aaaa, young love.... I remember it well.

Now that she has a ring on her finger, we will check back with you in a couple of years!

She swears she enjoys it, but I’m with you on that one!  

• Haha 1