Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Anyone still waiting !!

boboneleg

So I ordered my bike on 29th July at the pre-order price but as of today I'm still waiting for it to arrive at the dealer, anyone else still waiting?

I rang Padgetts in batley West Yorkshire yesterday about a ride on a demo bike which they don’t have one yet but it will be here shortly , he did say they have a blue one for sale a cancelled order, I had a similar tex from 5 ways in hull who also had a cancellation of a blue T7 so you can get them.

• Like 1

I have placed my order on the 7th of October with A2 motorcyles in Grays... They have said to me that the bike will more than likely be with them in January... 

There is no confirmed date . Looking at pictures and the shitty weather does help... Roll on January :) 

• Like 1

Got mine in August but ordered it 18 months earlier. Yamaha seem to be in a confused state at the moment as I had several dates given to me before I took delivery. I am still waiting the tool box for the bash plate ordered weeks ago but it is well worth the wait as the bike is even better than I expected.

Cheers Mick        

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Motoadventure said:

Got mine in August but ordered it 18 months earlier. Yamaha seem to be in a confused state at the moment as I had several dates given to me before I took delivery. I am still waiting the tool box for the bash plate ordered weeks ago but it is well worth the wait as the bike is even better than I expected.

Cheers Mick        

Hey Mick,

Would love to see a pic of the toolbox when it arrives as you can't tell anything from the crappy Yamaha pic. Is it big?, would it hold tyre levers?, is it waterproof and lockable ?etc.

Cheers

Rich

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

So I ordered my bike on 29th July at the pre-order price but as of today I'm still waiting for it to arrive at the dealer, anyone else still waiting?

Ordered in July 😨

I ordered mine in mid September and it's here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cabby said:

Ordered in July 😨

I ordered mine in mid September and it's here. 

What colour is yours?

Did a pre order on a white one on 31st July and it was at dealers having some accessories two weeks ago...delivered to me last week.

Sadly...it sits there whilst awaiting an operation on my knee that was cancelled minutes before the operation took place.GB Racing casing guards from Rugged Roads will be fitted this weekend though along with Giant Loop tank bag base 

Plus Barkbusters....

Edited by Oyley
  • Like 1

Order mid-september. My dealer received it this monday. Wait now the delivery - this week.

I defined a new look for my bike 😉 A mix of old Ténéré with the new font.

2019.10.29 Arrivée photo 01.jpg

2019.10.29 Arrivée photo 03.jpg

2019.10.29 Arrivée photo 08.jpg

00 T700 Rey 2.PNG

• Like 4

• Moderators

I defined a new look for my bike 😉 A mix of old Ténéré with the new font.

Wow! That graphics kit looks like a million bucks! Tell me more about it!Is it custom or can I find it somewhere. Thanks and cheers.

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, tenerecanada said:

Wow! That graphics kit looks like a million bucks! Tell me more about it!Is it custom or can I find it somewhere. Thanks and cheers.

220€ and 17€ for the postage 

French I believe. 

Edited by cabby
  • Like 1