Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Anyone in the Denver, CO area have a T7?

JRPCO

Hey all! Bit of an odd question, but figured I'd ask nonetheless. Does anyone in the Denver, CO area have a Tenere 700 that they might be willing to come let me see in-person and potentially just sit on?

Been riding for years but never lived out West and never owned an adv-style bike. I've ridden sports, nakeds, and some dirt bikes, but now that I am out west, I am looking for a good all-rounder and the T7 looks like a pretty amazing offering compared to the competition. The problem is finding one. Some local dealers are taking deposits and quoting until July/August to get one. So before I potentially shell out a deposit (and subsequent chunk of change) and wait 6 months, I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to let me just see what it feels like. This is gonna be the first new bike I'm ever buying and I just don't want to blow a couple of years of saving without ever seeing the bike in person first!

or this FB group:

?media_id=389640761926578

This group brings together all present and future T7 owners. Based in USA, we invite worldwide riders to join. This group will share all information available on the T7, as we slowly approach its...

13 hours ago, lwmcvay3 said:

You could also rent one from these guys:

That's brilliant! I looked around for rentals but it seems like a bunch of people aren't renting until April 1. But this place looks like it'll rent one for the weekend. Amazing find, thank you!

• Like 1