Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi from Italy

andy74rc

Cheers everybody,

Andrea from Udine - Italy here. Just got my bike delivered on yesterday evening and looking to many mods and miles on and with it.

• Like 3

Congratulations on the new member of your family.  

Search this forum for all the ways to spend your fortunes on two wheels.  It's never ending.

Post a picture of the new bike when you get a moment.  

• Like 1

Buongiorno.
Was in Udine last September on the way back from the Balkan with my Crosstourer. Bought the T7 a few weeks after i came back (still have the CT).

IMG_20210914_103844.thumb.jpg.fc08b58872cf58bc43e2d24371dadee2.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SKunn said:

Hi. 

Happy moneyspending on stuff. Did you already get new color?

Nope. Got the last 2021 available in the fastest color (Intensity White). 🙂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Landshark said:

Congratulations on the new member of your family.  

Search this forum for all the ways to spend your fortunes on two wheels.  It's never ending.

Post a picture of the new bike when you get a moment.  

Thank you. I'm pretty good in searching stuff, got (almost) all the parts ordered before bike delivery.... ahah and actually following thread on the subjet since the very beginning (I did follow the unveil at Barcelona live too..).

I'll post the pic once it's fully done. I requested to have it delivered by van to home, 'cause I'm so maniac that I want the bike completely farkled as I have it in mind before even starting the engine for the 1st time. 🙂 

Love modding bikes (who doesn't..) and this is my first new bike ever so.....

Edited by andy74rc
  • Like 2

Ciao Andrea, welcome! Congratulations on your new T7 - can't wait for mine to arrive. Same colour 🙂

Jan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tenerider said:

Ciao Andrea, welcome! Congratulations on your new T7 - can't wait for mine to arrive. Same colour 🙂

Jan

Thanks Jan. Hope your arrives soon!

Edited by andy74rc
  • Like 1

Soo, first day of wrenching on a brand new bike today...

Tires swapped, tail tidy mounted, started the Protaper handlebar.

Tomorrow will finish handlebar and handguards, charcoal canister-ectomy, and if I have time, I'll pull and grease the linkage and remove the stock spring from the shock.

Pretty well engineered from what I've seen today, other than the gazillion different types of bolts'n fasteners...

First wrenching.JPG

Edited by andy74rc
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ciao Andrea - neighbor of yours (Trentino) currently shopping for a T7.  I see you managed to snag a '21 which is what I'm after, but all the dealers I've spoken to only have the '22 (yet to arrive).  Do you have any idea if your dealer has any of the '21 bikes left?