Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi ya'll

Pilomajajo

I was planning on introducing myself as soon as my t700 was actually mine. But that may still take a while yet and in the meantime I already encountered real nice folk here, always someone willing to help or share. So here I go.

I was born in the year the first orbit of earth was completed by man. Mr Gagarin did the honors. My crib stood in Maastricht, The Netherlands. Fast forward: now that warp travel no longer seems impossible, I'm slowly starting to ride offroad - intentionally that is. After some wanderings (a man's got to work and find himself a partner - she said yes eventually) I'm back in my home town.  

Rugby - no longer active though- and riding motorcycles are my other passions.

Be safe! 

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum.  I feel your pain waiting for a new T7.  Has your heap of parts and accessories started yet?  Post a pic of your new stead when you get your hands on it.  

Yes! The heap is growing. And all assuming the 22 model is not that different 🥶

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Landshark said:

Welcome to the forum.  I feel your pain waiting for a new T7.  Has your heap of parts and accessories started yet?  Post a pic of your new stead when you get your hands on it.  

He also testfitted on a 2020 model :classic_cool:

@Pilomajajo When do we take that CRF to get used to some dirt?

• Like 4

Welcome pilo, I'm waiting too, it's like waiting for a baby to be born, buying the crib and nappies, getting ready lol.  If I didn't already have another great bike to ride around I'd be going crazy I recon.

• Like 2

Hi Pilomajajo, greetings from Germany! I live near Cologne, not too far from NL actually.

Tot ziens, Jan

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tenerider said:

Hi Pilomajajo, greetings from Germany! I live near Cologne, not too far from NL actually.

Tot ziens, Jan

Almost neighbours! 

Wie weet zien we elkaar eens 😉

Groet Jean-Jacques

22 minutes ago, Pilomajajo said:

Almost neighbours! 

Wie weet zien we elkaar eens 😉

Groet Jean-Jacques

I had to use Google 😄

But yes, let's meet in the summer and perform a Northwest European T7 Group Ride 🙂

Groetjes Jan

Not in July, then i'm on a little trip for 3 weeks... just about 8500km in between workdays :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1