Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hp Corse Releases Decat Headers for the Tenere 700!

BellissiMoto

• Supporting Vendor

Happy Monday everyone!

Hp Corse released a new set of decat headers for the Tenere 700, and they are Euro4 AND Euro5 compliant!

With smooth welds and both bungs welded for Euro4 AND Euro5 compliance, these decat headers are a great addition to their other offerings for the Tenere 700.

They are also compatible with the OEM muffler set up as well, so if you are just looking to free up some HP (most of the power gains on the Tenere 700 are found in the decat headers), these are a great choice!

0019904_collettori-completi-a304-yamaha-tenere-700-racing.thumb.jpeg.ac916b56cbca49721e1a7bb2feb4ed42.jpeg

0019905_collettori-completi-a304-yamaha-tenere-700-racing.thumb.jpeg.b2167891ebd91755bff3a66322cdc6b2.jpeg

0019906_collettori-completi-a304-yamaha-tenere-700-racing.thumb.png.f4c43e05513705ce30d8d4b052a65ddf.png

https://www.bellissimoto.com/parts/exhausts/exhausts-1/HP-CORSE-Headers-for-Yamaha-Tenere-700

Available sometime in February.  Special pricing available for forum members.  DM for details...

🙂

• Like 4

Hi! I am interested in purchasing these headers! I sent you a DM.

Regards, Gerrit

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporting Vendor
On 2/15/2023 at 2:43 PM, Woodbarron said:

Do they change the sound and if I fit them will they make and warning lights come up 

The sound will change I'd think because you don't have the cat in there any longer.  A header change will not throw a CEL light.

Kind Regards,

- Paul

• 1 month later...

Just changed the header and have a CEL at first startup. Then I unplugged the O2 sensor and have the CEL either way. I have purchased the 2wd tune that I'll have to send off for soon. Will that correct the CEL? I also read I'll need to reset a CEL after tune too.

Which account is correct, both? Is it normal to have a CEL with the header install? I bought the 4 pin to odb2 adapter but can't find my reader so I'll ride to a friend's soon. The 2wd tune recommends disconnecting the o2 sensor all together.

5 minutes ago, smd3 said:

How are these euro 4/5 compliant if you’re removing that catalytic converter?

Should read Euro 4/5 compatible. You won't be compliant anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Vendor
On 5/21/2023 at 7:15 AM, IAbeem said:

Should read Euro 4/5 compatible. You won't be compliant anymore.

The headers are compatible with Euro 4 and Euro 5 bikes because of the 02 placement.

Euro 4 bikes have the 02 sensor on the bottom of the pipes, and the Euro 5 bikes have it towards the top near the top of the engine guard skid plate.  The HP Corse headers have provisions for both locations - you block off the location you don't use, where other companies literally make two different headers.

We've sold so many of these without issue, and I have a set of Arrow headers and in all cases, there are no CEL's with a header change.

I'm wondering if you didn't block off the 02 location that is not in use.  If you didn't, it's possible you'd get a CEL.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance...

Kind Regards,

- Paul

• Like 2

Sorry I was comparing to my dominator header. The O2 port is at the bottom like euro 4 but my '23 is a euro 5 so they ship with an O2 wire extension instead of two O2 bungs. Regardless, the CEL went off after a 30 mile ride and shutting off/ starting a few times. Thanks.

• Like 1