Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Members videos.

Bartek

I think we need a general thread for sharing our videos with other members without the need of creating separate ones.

I will start this with my video, nothing special, but i'm testing my new gopro 10 and it's editing app.

• Like 2

Perhaps you folks that are so good at making videos could lend a few tips as well.  I have a GoPro 3 black and I find it a little time consuming to use and perhaps it's a bit ancient.  You just need to mention what equipment was used and a little bit about how it was used to produce the vid.

Good job @Bartek

Well done @Bartekbut you sure need to mix you and the ride a little more - I got a bit bored looking at you for so long 😆

NB: I accept it's a new thing...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Burnsey said:

Well done @Bartekbut you sure need to mix you and the ride a little more - I got a bit bored looking at you for so long 😆

NB: I accept it's a new thing...

Sure, i did intend to get more footage from the helmet to the front but... trying to switch the recoring on i have change the setting to bloody timelapse 😄

This was a first try to use this gopro editing app, perhaps i shouldn't share first try's, but you can all see my progres (or lack of it) in the future 😄

I also noticed while hrizon leveling works well on the windscreen fixing point id failed on the helmet.

Edited by Bartek
  • Like 2

Just now, Bartek said:

Sure, i did intend to get more footage from the helmet to the front but... trying to switch the recoring on i have change the setting to bloody timelapse 😄

This was a first try to use this gopro editing app, perhaps i shouldn't share first try's, but you can all see my progree (or lack of it) in the future 😄

It wasn't a criticism at all mate. I get tired of just ride footage, so good to be both perspectives.

I thought the getting ready was a cracking intro. Can change it up to putting on gloves, helmet, petrol station, even washing it down for variety.

Good work!

• Like 1

That's the plan, i even tried to film putting the gloves on, but unless you have 3rd arm you need someone to help you with filming, tried to put the camera somwhere static and doing it in front of the camera turns out super unnatural.

Here are two films made by my friend, i'm in both of them riding my previous Husky and Tenere i got now. No chance i will be as good as him in editing, but i'm planning to improve my skills:

• Like 3

My latest on the lithium-ion battery thing ... cheers guys. 

• Like 2

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀 

I was learning editing using DaVinci Resolve... my God, what a mission!

It's not perfect, but it's close to what i will be happy with, i don't have aspiration to become YT vlogger, or start earning money from YT - this is more about having some footage to come back to it in years to come and perhaps for others to enjoy as well when they stumble across it.

Music will be the biggest point of conflict, but i like it, and when you got lots of cuts in the intro you need to have some corelating music... initially didn't intent to keep music during whole riding part of video, but wind noise left mi with no choice - wind noise was unbearable!

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 1:37 PM, Bartek said:

I was learning editing using DaVinci Resolve... my God, what a mission!I... initially didn't intent to keep music during whole riding part of video, but wind noise left mi with no choice - wind noise was unbearable!

Fair play to you!  Enjoyed the video @Bartek,  but, for that one, I'd rather have gone wi' the wind and engine.
Phew!goggleeyes

• Like 1

Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.....        

I'm still learning. I use OpenShot video editor and it's not very hard to use.
Don't have a video yet with the T7 but this is episode 7 (the last) of my Balkan trip on my Crosstourer last September.

Next step is trying to make a nice intro but i have to shoot some footage for that in better weather than it is now, not the best lighting for a nice intro, the mud can give some nice shots though.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 2:43 PM, Bartek said:

That's the plan, i even tried to film putting the gloves on, but unless you have 3rd arm you need someone to help you with filming, tried to put the camera somwhere static and doing it in front of the camera turns out super unnatural.

Here are two films made by my friend, i'm in both of them riding my previous Husky and Tenere i got now. No chance i will be as good as him in editing, but i'm planning to improve my skills:

That's a sweet video man I like it!

• Like 1

A short video from my regular trips out in England and North Wales.

I used an iPad and Lumafusion, easy and quick once you get you head round it.

Gopro 8, one tip i s to fit a wind sock to reduce the wind noise and I have mine set to 2.7k wide not super wide with standard stabilisation 30fps.

Edited by johnneyflyguy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, johnneyflyguy said:

A short video from my regular trips out in England and North Wales.

I used an iPad and Lumafusion, easy and quick once you get you head round it.

Gopro 8, one tip i s to fit a wind sock to reduce the wind noise and I have mine set to 2.7k wide not super wide with standard stabilisation 30fps.

Well done.  You're correct, the sock does work for wind noise.  Thanks for the advice.

Nice countryside as well.  You're the only bike out there for the most part.  Gotta like that.

We vlog style video, give it a watch and enjoy. 

Trying my best to get the sound good enough with no wind noise or as little as, future videos will have no talking in them can't stand the sound of my own voice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yambam said:

We vlog style video, give it a watch and enjoy. 

Trying my best to get the sound good enough with no wind noise or as little as, future videos will have no talking in them can't stand the sound of my own voice.

That was good.  You ride just like I do, so it was kind of like being the driver.  I like narration although it could be louder or more clear as it was difficult to make out.  Fun to watch so post often while trying to make better.

Good advice with windsock... never knew there is such a thing 🤣   Already purchased one 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Landshark said:

That was good.  You ride just like I do, so it was kind of like being the driver.  I like narration although it could be louder or more clear as it was difficult to make out.  Fun to watch so post often while trying to make better.

cheers mate, yeah thats the plan to post more often and can only get better with time. Cheers for the feedback tho taking it on bored mate 👍

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

So i have tried the windsock, it does the job in my opinion. Video of my ride over the weekend:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Interceptor said:

Heres one of many on my channel
Cheers

Nice sand!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...