Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 Dash mod video

Splix

I found this video tonight. I really like the highly configurable modification options they show. Moving the factor display to the handlebars has some value in stability. I was going to get the camel adventure dash support, but I may opt for this instead. We'll see what comes this spring.

I had been waiting for the display relocation solution, but it continued to be pushed month after month, so gave up.

Looks good, but in reality, how many of us need it unless stood up rallying every other day? Generally something goes on the handlebars and something in the displays position, so I decided it was more aesthetic than purposeful, ie. whatever goes in its place could go on the handlebars.

• Like 1