Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Stop logging in with your username, for your safety.

Cruizin

Effective now forward, we are switching to email address logins for all members, username wil not log you in anymore on login screen.  Simply type in your email address. IF you forget which account you joined with, click the "forgot password" routine and check your inbox's.  This is for your security,  especially if you use same PW on all of your forums/websites. 

This summer, we are switching to 100% 2 factor authentication/2FA. Google Auth and the other many 2fa apps make it easy and protects your account.

Speaking of accounts, we are developing an e-store that can be filled with of our many vendors to list any/all of their "instock only" parts/services. Clicks will all lead to their page on their website,  Vendors will enter their page links and transactions will occur on their checkout pages.  

We are also working on *Optional* paid member accounts that allow more image storage hosting and other forum perks. It's getting expensive to host al of these images and some of you post a ton of pics. Some killer pics! Some not so much. They all cost the same in storage fees.   These optional memberships will be just that, optional. 

Now let's all hope that many ships show up to our collective shores with surprise T7's for everyone to buy. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

1/ We are also working on paid member accounts that allow more image storage hosting. It's getting expensive and some of you post a ton of pics. Some killer pics! Some not so much. They all cost the same in storage fees. 

2/ Now let's all hope that many ships show up with surprise T7's for everyone to buy. 

I'd go along with 1/ above.  I've belonged to another forum for the past 11 years which has an almost identical format to this one.

It's currently £30 per annum (or €36 for me in Ireland)

69 € cents per week is pretty good value for a well run forum that's free from some of the pointless nit-picking,  nasty jibes and mindless profanity that you can encounter on some platforms.

Even just a small fee like the one I mentioned is enough to keep the eejit posters away.

2/.   Yes, I'm accumulating lotsa bits for a T7 that's not yet in the country.

Getting a bit impatient now......

Edited by Toppie

Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.....        

Hummm.... what does this all mean?

If it costs me money, I am out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

1 hour ago, Hibobb said:

No, it's optional, just for those that want to help pay for this places costs.  This is still the same place that gets good deals on T7 stuff and I know of a couple awesome preorders about to pop. Im getting in on the Mivv High mount exhaust kit and maybe some cartridge kits for my forks.  Which means I'll be selling my Wings Titanium with real Carbon exhaust, soon. 

But don't let the door hit ya, @Hibobb

1 hour ago, Hibobb said:

I don't think Cruzin will send you an invoice.  And if he does, stamp it paid and send it back.  🤣  

Don't bail, it's a great forum and we'll be nice to you, maybe.  I appreciate your posts at any rate.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Toppie said:

I'd go along with 1/ above.  I've belonged to another forum for the past 11 years which has an almost identical format to this one.

It's currently £30 per annum (or €36 for me in Ireland)

69 € cents per week is pretty good value for a well run forum that's free from some of the pointless nit-picking,  nasty jibes and mindless profanity that you can encounter on some platforms.

Even just a small fee like the one I mentioned is enough to keep the eejit posters away.

2/.   Yes, I'm accumulating lotsa bits for a T7 that's not yet in the country.

Getting a bit impatient now......

Three things on my mind globally this year. 1. Possibility of mass killer variant,  Russia/Ukraine/neighboring areas, availability of Tenere 700's/Tracers/MT07's/MT10's.  Hopes ya get your T7 Mate. 

• Thanks 1