Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Langdon Hills, UK

RiccardoADV

Hello,

I am Riccardo (Italian), living in the UK. I bought a Tenere 700 last Friday. I hope to travel in Spain this summer and eventually do the TET.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, RiccardoADV said:

Hello,

I am Riccardo (Italian), living in the UK. I bought a Tenere 700 last Friday. I hope to travel in Spain this summer and eventually do the TET.

Welcome Riccardo. I'm sure you'll love the T7. It's such a good machine. I've been to Spain twice on mine. Once to the Pyrenees and once to the Picos de Europa. Both trips were road and off road and the bike was awesome.

Rich (Riccardo!!)

9 minutes ago, Rich TT said:

Welcome Riccardo. I'm sure you'll love the T7. It's such a good machine. I've been to Spain twice on mine. Once to the Pyrenees and once to the Picos de Europa. Both trips were road and off road and the bike was awesome.

Rich (Riccardo!!)

Hi, I did not know the Picos de Europa. I am not sure but probably my contract will end at the end of April, so I could have a very long trip around Spain and Portugal, since the TET makes a huge circle around the Iberian peninsula. I could live the Pyrenees at the end since it will be hotter (and do the south before it will be boiling hot). But I am unsure about if it will be possible to camp and save money of accommodation. I need to do more research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RiccardoADV said:

Hi, I did not know the Picos de Europa. I am not sure but probably my contract will end at the end of April, so I could have a very long trip around Spain and Portugal, since the TET makes a huge circle around the Iberian peninsula. I could live the Pyrenees at the end since it will be hotter (and do the south before it will be boiling hot). But I am unsure about if it will be possible to camp and save money of accommodation. I need to do more research.

You should look up the Picos. In Asturias and very green and rugged. The biking and views are spectacular.

I put some pics on here last year. Here's one example.

Cheers

Rich

IMG_20211029_143932.jpg

• Like 5

Buongiorno mate.
Have funt with the T7 and in the mean time also here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rich TT said:

You should look up the Picos. In Asturias and very green and rugged. The biking and views are spectacular.

I put some pics on here last year. Here's one example.

Cheers

Rich

IMG_20211029_143932.jpg

Yes, I am checking and it looks amazing, I will go there for sure. Very nice pic.

• Like 1