Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Scottish rider

yambam

Hi all Mick here from Scotland, first big motor bike so still learning all about motorbike as I go so am on here just looking for some tips and tricks/mods for the T7 so far I love the bike.

Here is some photos of it in Glencoe, Scotland.

DSC_0004.jpg

maybePOSTthisONE.0080.jpg

00107.jpg

• Like 5

Cheers Mick, enjoy your new bike in the beautiful place you live in! 

Your bike seems well equipped at first sight, but as @DuncMan stated, you'll still find plenty of possibilities to spend money on 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome @yambam.  That's one handsome bike you ride.  Very well done.  Post often and with lots of pics from Scotland.  

3 hours ago, DuncMan said:

Welcome Mick! You'll find plenty to empty ya wallet on here! 😂

Thank you mate, Oh your right about that money pits! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ray Ride4life said:

Welcome Mick.
Have fun with the T7 and in between also here.

cheers dude, that's the plan. 

2 hours ago, Landshark said:

Welcome @yambam.  That's one handsome bike you ride.  Very well done.  Post often and with lots of pics from Scotland.  

Thank you mate, Yeah will be posting my photos and videos from trips on the bike. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Welcome @yambam.  Those pics look like press releases from Yamaha, you have a good eye for framing and lighting.   Looking forward to seeing more of the Northern UK and maybe you can snap a couple of pics of Nessie? 😉

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

57 minutes ago, AZJW said:

Welcome @yambam.  Those pics look like press releases from Yamaha, you have a good eye for framing and lighting.   Looking forward to seeing more of the Northern UK and maybe you can snap a couple of pics of Nessie? 😉

Cheers mate. Yeah alright with the camera, I appreciate that comment as well, cheers man. 

Maybe one day I'll get that shot of the t7 and nessie in the background. 🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1