Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Welsh TET

Mike99

I'm planning a  short trip to south Wales to do some parts of the TET and I'm looking for a bit of info from anyone who's been there, the videos of the trails on YT all look pretty mild, mostly farm tracks and fire roads, my question is will the T7 with knobbaly's be OK or would I be better off taking a wr450? and any areas to go to or to avoid, any info much appreciated, thanks and I'll stick up some pics when I get back 

Not done the tet around here yet but intend to. Anywhere in the black mountains and beacons will make a nice excursion. Carreg cennen castle a great spot, lots of falls if you fancy a dip ( I take it you’re over in summer 😁), the ancient Briton is a good pub near black mountains and has a campsite at the rear. Wye valley on a bike at the east of the tet is a good ride.
Do it on a clear /sunny day and you’ll not forget it. 

• Like 1