Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

After 11 years with T12, time for a T7

anth

As the title is indicating, I just "down sized" to a T7.

After 170,000 km and two generations of T12, I spotted the 2022 T7 in Icon Blue at my local dealer and was sold.

T12 has been a fantastic bike with absolutely no issues but the urge to try something a bit different is always there.

I also tend to hit as many dirt and gravel roads as possible so my new ride will be a better alternative.

New "best" toy

T7igelstorp1.jpg.263ec367239c66694284c439f9fa8208.jpg

Goodbye!

ST1.jpg.6de89f2959d1b93bc4349150ec27c63e.jpg

• Like 7

Beautiful T7.  I love the new paint scheme.  Welcome aboard @anthPost often with pictures of Sweden surrounding your bike.

😀

That Blue is a pretty one! Congrats and welcome. Enjoy the ride and enjoy the Forum

Welcome Anth! I still have my purchased-new 2012 Super Ténéré, but with only 128.500 km on the clock. It's an amazingly competent machine and gives me great confidence in my Ténéré 700. You may relate well to Nomad Sweden for his T7 exploits - his YouTube channel.