Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Garmin Zumo XT Install Video

MotoSouth

Finally posted my Garmin Zumo install video on YouTube if anyone is interested...

• Like 4

MotoSouth

www.youtube.com/c/motosouth

Very well made video. Sorry about the hurricane, we were on the edge of our seat watching all the ones this past year head toward y'all. We live about an hour from the Tex/LA border half way between Beaumont and Houston. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 10:42 PM, Kingsize said:

Very well made video. Sorry about the hurricane, we were on the edge of our seat watching all the ones this past year head toward y'all. We live about an hour from the Tex/LA border half way between Beaumont and Houston. 

Thanks for watching. And yeah, that hurricane was no joke. It's impact definitely changed the landscape of our area. It's crazy to see small neighborhoods of campers being set up by FEMA for the many people who lost everything. Personally I was very lucky despite the damages I had. 

• Like 1

MotoSouth

www.youtube.com/c/motosouth

6 minutes ago, MotoSouth said:

Thanks for watching. And yeah, that hurricane was no joke. It's impact definitely changed the landscape of our area. It's crazy to see small neighborhoods of campers being set up by FEMA for the many people who lost everything. Personally I was very lucky despite the damages I had. 

Yes, definitely. It was the same here after Ike near Galveston and along the bay areas near Anahuac all the way up to the LA line. Crazy to see, but luckily it bounced back fairly fast. 

Glad to hear you and yours made it out safe, and even the T7 looked lucky. 

Keep up the great videos. I've been looking back at them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@MotoSouth I am getting ready to wire up my Zumo, so I watched your video again today. 10/10 in being thorough. You even added links to the wire connectors and crimping tool!!! Thank you....

• Like 2

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~