Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Washington state, USA

Zero600

Hi everyone,

I just the call today that my 2022 T7 has arrived at the dealer. I’m pleased to be joining your ranks very soon.

The T7 will be my second bike. I’m coming off a Honda CB500X with Rally Raid suspension.  Looking forward to an upgraded ride both on road and off.

Thanks in advance for all the great info on this forum, which will certainly help me as I get to know my new bike.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Welcome to the Forum and T7 ownership! There's a few others from WA on the forum.

I haven't seen any group rides yet but I'd like to get some going whenever we get some good weather.

@Zero600 Did you happen to pick your bike up in Auburn?? They’ve been trickling in there.

I’m hoping to find either an in-the-crate 2021 in black, or a ‘22 in black that I’m in line for now that I have a deposit on finally.

21 hours ago, sethwaterfall said:

Welcome to the Forum and T7 ownership! There's a few others from WA on the forum.

I haven't seen any group rides yet but I'd like to get some going whenever we get some good weather.

Yes to that! I know some great tracks on the Olympic peninsula, and I’m looking to explore fire roads on the east side more this year.

17 hours ago, BetterByCab said:

@Zero600 Did you happen to pick your bike up in Auburn?? They’ve been trickling in there.

I’m hoping to find either an in-the-crate 2021 in black, or a ‘22 in black that I’m in line for now that I have a deposit on finally.

I live on Bainbridge Island so I went to Brothers Powersports in Bremerton.  FWIW I made my deposit last fall and they tell me my bike is the first ‘22 they have seen.

The previous black livery is my favorite.  I called around to some dealers in January looking for a ‘21 in black but couldn’t find one. In any color, for that matter.  But my ‘22 should look just as good when covered in mud. Hope you find one soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zero600 said:

I live on Bainbridge Island so I went to Brothers Powersports in Bremerton.  FWIW I made my deposit last fall and they tell me my bike is the first ‘22 they have seen.

The previous black livery is my favorite.  I called around to some dealers in January looking for a ‘21 in black but couldn’t find one. In any color, for that matter.  But my ‘22 should look just as good when covered in mud. Hope you find one soon.

Thanks! In the meantime, I'm really digging into the site. I'm so happy that @Cruizin decided to turn the lights back on 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zero600 said:

Yes to that! I know some great tracks on the Olympic peninsula, and I’m looking to explore fire roads on the east side more this year.

Great! I've got tracks out of Greenwater pretty dialed. Would love to hook up for a ride sometime.

Nice.  My only ride in that area was Stampede Pass.  Much more to explore.