Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Due to OMG levels of response, I am keeping the forum open . Wow, thanks for the many emails and chats!

Cruizin

Dude! Keep up the GREAT work! Feels better than going to a family reunion (as I like it here). I've financially supported most if not all of your sponsors with my dollars, and will continue to do so until I run out of things to buy for my bike. Happy Cory could influence you to keep it going.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think I have Yamaha disease...

Glad to see it back up, slowly my withdrawals are subsiding. 

Thanks, Cruzin your diligent work is apricated.

• Like 3

I had no idea Cruzin, just took it for granted the forum would be there, extremely glad you brought it back, I can't believe how often I consult this forum for information, it sure was a strange empty feeling  when it was gone!!

• Like 4

Thank you Cruzin & associates for providing an amazing depository & resource of all things Tenere 700 & your other Yamaha related forums! Many of us just take it for granted & fail to realize that somewhere someone(s) has dedicated time, resources & expertise to create & maintain this valuable resource & community & welcome the opportunity to support it via the contributing member program.  How would we contribute?

Edited by prowlnS10
  • Like 5

Thank you so much for turning the forum back on! 

We really appreciate you doing this.

• Like 3

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / TDR 250 / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

It's easy to take a great site like this with its wealth of shared knowledge and community of members for granted - until it's gone. 

Thanks for reopening it @Cruizin, and I'm also willing to contribute in some manner (time and/or money) if it'll help.

• Like 4

Thank you so much for your hard work, Cruizin. A lot of my best friends all met because of a vstrom website back in the 2000's. You've done an amazing job with this site and I was truly saddened to see it down the other day. I'm glad you're back up and will do what I can to support it's growth forward. Cheers! 

• Like 4

@Cruizin - Any non-American-centric T7 merch?  I'd happily grab a t-shirt/hoody/what have you.  I'm a member of the Tracer 900 forums as well, and the only reason I've not leaned into merch there is it's pretty "flaggy". 

Likewise, more contribution options would help a lot so people can contribute less in a go.  I get less is less; but it's still more than nothing, right?   

• Like 6

There is no need to apologize for anything.

This is your forum, your hard work and you can do as you wish.

I am glad to see it alive again as there is a wealth of info on here that will be missed when lost.

It sucks that the facebook forums hurt you site because overall they are garbage and of little use 24 hours after any info is posted. 

Hope you get things sorted and are able to find an answer that works for you.  Hopefully you can find a buyer that works for you and you can get some personal time back. 

All I can add is thank you for building the forum and all the hard work that went into it.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Outstanding!   Very pleasantly surprised to see the forum back online.  I'll continue to be helping behind the scenes as before and the wife even thanks you.  She was stressing what to do with me on non rideable days!  Problem solved!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

i freaked out! then saw your post on reddit! thank you for putting efforts to bring it back 

Edited by hobie_angler
  • Like 4

I'm probably in good company when I confess ignorance about how much time, money and dedication it takes to run an excellent forum like this. I assumed the outage was some technical glitch - so thank you for offering a glimpse into what we users take for granted. Moreover, thank you for getting tenere700.net back online.

I'd like to get in the line of people who want to help, offering more time than money and a wee bit of systems software experience.

• Like 7