Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Late to the party but…

BetterByCab

…I put a deposit down on a T7 yesterday. Also YAGFW (yet another guy from Washington)

Seems like some folks in WA are having luck getting a hold of these bikes. I’m looking forward to having one in my garage soon.

A friend of mine let me borrow his bike while he borrowed one from me and I’ve come around to wanting one 🙂

If a 2021 in red or black happened to show up I wouldn’t be mad about it, but the deposit is officially for a 2022 Raven T7. Who knows, there may be a few ‘21s either on a boat or sitting in a shipyard somewhere!

I’ve been following the Reddit thread for r/Tenere700, and when I read that this site was shutting down, I had to create a membership profile, despite not having the bike in hand yet. Hopefully the admins can work out a way to keep this forum alive!

Thanks for the great resource here at Tenere700.net

Edited by BetterByCab
Added sentence
  • Like 2

Nice one mate. 🍺👍

It would cost a couple of hundred if you desperately wanted to change the colour scheme with new plastics, and less with decals, so don’t worry if your first choice doesn’t come in. Hope it’s with you soon. 🤘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie said:

Nice one mate. 🍺👍

It would cost a couple of hundred if you desperately wanted to change the colour scheme with new plastics, and less with decals, so don’t worry if your first choice doesn’t come in. Hope it’s with you soon. 🤘

Cheers @Dougie! 

Yeah, I’ve seen some pretty sweet decal kits, and even a vinyl wrap. 

Getting ahead of myself, but ideally I’d find a black 2021 to start with and if the decal bug bit me, I’d go forth from there. Plenty of inspiration here on Tenere700.net!

• Like 1