Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Central California Riders?

Mx375

• Moderators

@Mx375 Welcome to the forum.  Moved post to the Regional section for visibility.  I used to live just east of you, lots of great roads both paved & dirt. If you're new to the area, let me know and I'll get you pointed the right direction.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Actually have lived in this area for years but just bought a Tenere 700

I'm your huckleberry....well at least I live in Modesto as well.  Good to hear of another T7 owner in town.  It'd be great to meet up sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

brichbk, Cool I saw a guy in waterford at the sport stop a couple of weeks ago. He advised he was one of my customers when I was at Yamaha of Modesto but I never got his name. He was on his Tenere and I was on my YSVTC. Since then I went and purchase a 2022. Be cool to hook up and go for a ride. Went to Chinese Camp and went off road there but I know there are better places.

• Moderators

Don't ride past the Robert's Ferry Country Store without stopping for an almond butter coffee shake. None better. Their jalapeño almonds are killer as well.

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

They have great shakes, have been going there for years. But they didn't have Date shakes. Guess I have to go to the Mohave Desert area for those.

• Like 1