Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Mirrors for standing ?

NeilW

I stand 99.99% of the time off road. I only sit to look in my mirrors to see if my riding partner(s) are still behind me. 
Anyone have a solution for “rear view when standing”. 
mall suggestions welcome. 

I aim my left high for standing, I aim my right low for sitting in traffic.

after a while I just get used to it.

Slowest in front or riding alone.
I had the Double take mirrors and those are easy to change to accommodate the situation, now i have the Rotweiler because i wanted less clutter on the handlebar. Have them turned inwards and in that position i don't see much but did not test them offroad, went offroad with them but didn't look in them those times.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ray Ride4life said:

Slowest in front or riding alone.
I had the Double take mirrors and those are easy to change to accommodate the situation, now i have the Rotweiler because i wanted less clutter on the handlebar. Have them turned inwards and in that position i don't see much but did not test them offroad, went offroad with them but didn't look in them those times.

Sometimes I like to see fresh scenery and not dust and a red light 🙂

• Haha 1