Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New T7, New Member

SCARd4Life

Brought this beauty home today and rode the first few miles...

20220325_162859.jpg

• Like 9

Nice set up.  The truck looks great with a T7 in the back.  I love the new color graphics of the 22 model.  What a beautiful day to pick up a Tenere.  The picture represents life at its best.  Enjoy.

• Like 1

Congrats! Drop a line if you ever get down to Southern Oregon with the T7. Riding season is in full swing!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Landshark said:

Nice set up.  The truck looks great with a T7 in the back.  I love the new color graphics of the 22 model.  What a beautiful day to pick up a Tenere.  The picture represents life at its best.  Enjoy.

My feelings exactly.   It hit me several times how fortunate I am.  Guy approached me at the dealership after we loaded the bike and said "I'm jealous".  She certainly is a beauty.  "I'm patient!"- you have to be these days.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SO_Rider said:

Congrats! Drop a line if you ever get down to Southern Oregon with the T7. Riding season is in full swing!

Ditto if you find yourself in NE Washington!  Some beautiful rides in both areas.  You certainly get the jump on us!  We still have snow, but it's changing fast.  The blue Tenere is going to be mud colored soon!

• Like 2

Welcome! She's a beauty. Love the entire setup. Can't wait to see pics of it out in the wild. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kingsize said:

Welcome! She's a beauty. Love the entire setup. Can't wait to see pics of it out in the wild. 

Just doing a bit of casual break-in riding so far.  Thanks for the welcome!

20220326_155710.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rekiem said:

Welcome!Congrats! I love the blue ones.

Thanks!  The blue rims help complete the team colors.  Now to color coordinate my riding gear.  😆 

• Like 3

Congrats! Where did you end up getting it? I saw blue one 2 weeks ago at the motorcycle show in Spokane (beautiful). It was sold before the show even started. I got a call a few days later that I was next on the list for my black one. Still breaking it in. Located in Central Washington.

IMG_5322.thumb.jpg.054e5dab7fe3ffddd0e0da28ea5c53ba.jpg

• Like 4

Both very beautiful bikes. Good to see they may be finally catching up on orders.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 10:46 PM, ladeefrickenda said:

Congrats! Where did you end up getting it? I saw blue one 2 weeks ago at the motorcycle show in Spokane (beautiful). It was sold before the show even started. I got a call a few days later that I was next on the list for my black one. Still breaking it in. Located in Central Washington.

IMG_5322.thumb.jpg.054e5dab7fe3ffddd0e0da28ea5c53ba.jpg

Mine came in after the show, earlier than expected.  From Westside Motorsports in Spokane.

Edited by SCARd4Life

On 3/29/2022 at 4:27 AM, Kingsize said:

Both very beautiful bikes. Good to see they may be finally catching up on orders.

Feeling very fortunate to have my T7.  

20220405_164946.thumb.jpg.0ee5f4eb1a730bf2ac2a3f604c0666de.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...