Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Norway

Bergtinn

Got my Tenere on Saturday. Today i took it out for a few hours. Loving it! Glad to be here to learn about this great bike 

DSC04992.thumb.JPG.9d086fc82995afbe2a89e48ad979b3ee.JPG

DSC04990-01.thumb.jpeg.1a3bb34b664081968c9d17fc13ee5851.jpeg

Edited by Bergtinn
  • Like 2

Hi bud. Nice one. Thought you’d still be shovelling snow and riding on spikes this time of year? Or has it just about melted? 

Welcome.
Where in Norway?
9th of July i get on the ferry to Kristiansand with destination North Cape via Josefjord, Eidfjorden, Geiranger, Trondheim and the Lofoten islands.

3 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Hi bud. Nice one. Thought you’d still be shovelling snow and riding on spikes this time of year? Or has it just about melted? 

Hi! Haha! Not that bad 

2 minutes ago, Ray Ride4life said:

Welcome.
Where in Norway?
9th of July i get on the ferry to Kristiansand with destination North Cape via Josefjord, Eidfjorden, Geiranger, Trondheim and the Lofoten islands.

Bergen.

That is going to be one awesome trip!

Thanks.
Bergen seems a nice town too but it was too much out of the way of what i wanted to do.
Going back over Finland where i take on some parts of the TET and the war in Ukraine had me cancel St Petersburg and Kaliningrad and will now take the ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn and around Kaliningrad to Danzig.