Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

High Fender Kit for the T7?

Adi Torpan

Question

12 minutes ago, al700 said:

I think there is a high fender kit with half high fender that has better cables management but can't find it now. but it is half high fender. the rear part is missing. 

IMG_3757_medium.jpg?v=1584468365

Now in stock and shipping!PLEASE WATCH THE PRODUCT INTRO VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE ORDERING!*Kits are currently discounted to $179 due to upside-down text on the fender bracket, see intro video for full details* Some people love the look of the factory low fender on the Yamaha 700 Tenere, not us, we much...

Perhaps this is what you're looking for? 

Edited by johnnygolucky
  • Like 1

I found the one I was talking about...

alternative high fender

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:21 PM, Lupo said:

Thanks 

Hi Lupo! I prepared my T7 as you did but now I’m afraid I will crash my chopped Low front Fender and/or the fork guards, as according to the camel kit guy what you and I did is not possible. Do you still have the full fork stroke Of 210 mm. ? As the distance between High fender and chopped low fender is less than 210 it should crash, or do you not go offroad with it? Thanks for your advice! Cheers PD-Oscar

• Moderators

Yeah, I can definitely see that second fender coming down and smashing the OEM fender on compression.

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

Hi TenereCanada, I did some quick testing and was not too bad As I put it much more to the front compared to Lupo’s, so I think think Lupo must have issues Indeed.

Note: I’m still worried I crash it as I put bushes of about 15 mm between fender and triple tree plate to move away from an Adventure Spec crash bar I had mounted before...

You are moderator I noticed? Can you put the question to him directly as I’m  not really into how this messaging works here, I might not have reached Lupo so far ? Or Can you ask others to react? Thanks for your help, or All !

On 11/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, Cruizin said:

When we get our bikes in the USA if there is not a front brake line kit Availible , I will design one and sell em here on the forum. I already have a few ideas from the pictures. I wish I could get my hands on one of the USA test bikes. 

Where's the update, Cruizin?? 😛

On 11/18/2019 at 9:29 PM, Lupo said:

It's a matter of taste.......I like it. I mounted Acerbis Supermoto fender and cutted the lower one, so no brakeline need to be changed

Tenere hoch1.jpg

Looking closer at your photo… I found a lower fender and have the hardware. Just need to cut the front of it off. Wondering how you did yours. 
also…. What front turn signal pods did you mount?  Mine has led turn signal rings around the fork tubes so the holes in the fairing are open. I was just looking for some plugs for the openings and had the idea to mount turn signals like yours. But not sure what might fit.