98E622CC-02EC-4F2D-977A-950A9DB4A645.jpeg

• Like 4

If your really fussy and spray the Barkbusters to match the bike....🤣🤣

20220406_153018.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/2/2022 at 11:10 AM, MidLife said:

Just in case anyone wondered, this is how the blue Barkbusters look on the T7 

98E622CC-02EC-4F2D-977A-950A9DB4A645.jpeg

I put the exact same ones (incl. color) on mine yesterday.  I have Pazzo levers and I'm going to have to heat up the plastic a bit and bend it to provide more clearance for the "fulcrum" (ie not the lever itself) on the front brake.  

23 minutes ago, Eric W. said:

I put the exact same ones (incl. color) on mine yesterday.  I have Pazzo levers and I'm going to have to heat up the plastic a bit and bend it to provide more clearance for the "fulcrum" (ie not the lever itself) on the front brake.  

You have a good eye sir! 😁

good luck with the remould.  I have short levers on mine and was just able to get enough clearance.

I fitted the Puig screen adjuster this week.  Works well but if you have the Camel anti bobble bars fitted be warned as they stop it from full hight adjustment.  I had to get the belt sander out to mill down the Puig locking levers in order to get enough clearance.  They were over engineered anyway so I think they are still plenty strong enough.

Nice combo MidLife, just fitted the all black bark-busters to mine. Much prefer the black writing instead of the white as well..

Slightly off topic, may I ask what tyres your running? Just a straight swap from the originals?