Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Western Canada!

rosok

well I wish i could say I have my new T7 already.......but so far i just have receipt of my deposit on a new 2022, and just hoping the dealer gets enough bikes in this year to cover demand.  In the interim I'll have to make due with my 2008 KTM450EXCR and 1998 R1100GS.  I figure the T7 falls nicely inbetween these two bikes, and so I am in the process of selling these to make room for the new T7.

In the meantime, I'm absorbing as much info on the bike as possible, and my wish list for upgrades is quickly getting longer after reading through all the info on the bike, and all the video's.  So many options, its crazy!

Ok, cheers from Vancouver Island!!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard @rosok.  You live in a great place to ride a T7.  One day soon I'll plan another BC ride including the lovely Vancouver Island.  Thanks for joining.  Remember, lots of pictures and ride stories.  

I hope you get your bike soon.

• Like 1

Savour the anticipation, the island is a T7 heaven! Scrolling about this site is  great for ideas, not so great for the budget.

Oh man.  I grew up on Vancouver Island, and know those back roads like the back of my hand.  I'd LOVE to get my T7 out there, do a Sooke to Port Alberni run up the west side of the island or some such.  

Edited by Wintersdark

10 hours ago, rosok said:

well I wish i could say I have my new T7 already.......but so far i just have receipt of my deposit on a new 2022, and just hoping the dealer gets enough bikes in this year to cover demand.  In the interim I'll have to make due with my 2008 KTM450EXCR and 1998 R1100GS.  I figure the T7 falls nicely inbetween these two bikes, and so I am in the process of selling these to make room for the new T7.

In the meantime, I'm absorbing as much info on the bike as possible, and my wish list for upgrades is quickly getting longer after reading through all the info on the bike, and all the video's.  So many options, its crazy!

Ok, cheers from Vancouver Island!!

Welcome to the friendliest and most knowledgeable T700 forum. The support here is great. Here is some reading for you on several of the aftermarket products mentioned here.  I am just an old guy that is loving my Tenere and enjoys sharing my experience with them.  I hope you get yours soon!

headshot.jpg

Neil was 12 when he got his first Yamaha 80, and 56 years later enjoys touring on his Yamaha Royal Star Venture. There were a few breaks for college and raising a family, but...

• Like 2