Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

US orders

PNWTEN

• Premium Member

Tomorrow at 1100 am Pacific time will be the release of bike officially in the US at the Long Beach IMS. Stay tuned 

5 hours ago, ahamay said:

Who is being told by whom? The dealers being told? And for delivery when? I cannot wait.

I can assure you, when PNWTEN has Yamaha info, it is correct info. And in this case, it is info that even the dealers don't have yet. 

I suggest clicking on his profile and "following" him.  

• Like 1

Some rumours say that Yamaha is preparing/building a Rally edition of the Tenere 700 with bigger tank for the 2020/2021 season...

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, al700 said:

Some rumours say that Yamaha is preparing/building a Rally edition of the Tenere 700 with bigger tank for the 2020/2021 season...

It would be easy for Yamaha to built and offer a slight variation model.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, PNWTEN said:

“As of now we are being told orders will be open in March/April of 2020“

🙄🤨🤨

Amazed Europe got so far ahead of the States. More profit must be made or got from us Brits etc ☺️

• Like 1

• Premium Member

We will find out more news tomorrow from Long Beach.( we should find out the price)   The way information flows through this company is ridiculous. As I’m just an outsider with only casual contacts at a few different levels from dealers to the HQ in Georgia. If the goal is to sell motorcycles, I don’t think they are doing a good job. BUT I will say that the products they make are outstanding, the follow through though,with certain models needs work.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, al700 said:

Most likely only in Europe and Australia..... The North Americans need to be thankful we will get the standard bike at all...🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Open for orders in spring time with a delivery date in fall time(start of 2021 season) is my guess... 

2012-WR250F...2015-FZ-07(Hordpower edition 80whp)...2015- FJ-09 Graves Exhaust Woolich Tune/Kit 120whp

2 hours ago, PNWTEN said:

Most likely only in Europe and Australia..... The North Americans need to be thankful we will get the standard bike at all...🙄

Many of us "Yanks" will build our own rally editions for cheaper and probably better. I just need the basic bike to start with.

I also hope that Clark or someone else makes a simple clear plastic fuel tank. Drop weight and be able to see fuel level.

Shaving lbs will be key. 

I'm hoping to be lucky and that Wr450 KYB forks fit this bike. I doubt it , but one can dream. 

5 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I also hope that Clark or someone else makes a simple clear plastic fuel tank. Drop weight and be able to see fuel level.

Shaving lbs will be key.

I know IMS makes gas tanks for the fuel injected WR/YZ bikes... 

2012-WR250F...2015-FZ-07(Hordpower edition 80whp)...2015- FJ-09 Graves Exhaust Woolich Tune/Kit 120whp

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, PNWTEN said:

Hot off the press! US price is $9,999.00 

US $9999, that seems very well priced.