Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Arkansas!

Arkenskooter

Hello all.  I got my T7 in March(ordered in September last year). I have never ridden off road before and have been on sport bikes (currently have an MT-10) for the last 18 years.  Looking forward to learning from members here.

PXL_20220415_185401709.jpg

• Like 5

With great horsepower, comes great responsibility .... loss of traction!

Welcome to the FORUM, Scooter! You're in for a great time on that T7  and you'll learn all you need to know right here, when the questions come up. Safe riding.

• Like 1

Welcome from the DFW area!  You have wonderful riding up there!  I generally travel your way a couple times a year.  

• Like 2

Nice riding area.  Enjoy that new bike as much as possible.  Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Welcome, it's good to see a fellow Arkansan on the forum. Your photo looks like you guys are at Steel Creek? I'm located in the Southwest part of the state and frequent the Ouachitas and love coming up north to the Ozarks when I can. You're going to love the advantages and bonuses an adventure bike offers compared to sport bikes and cruisers. Give me a shout if you ever want to get together for some riding.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alter Ego said:

Welcome, it's good to see a fellow Arkansan on the forum. Your photo looks like you guys are at Steel Creek? I'm located in the Southwest part of the state and frequent the Ouachitas and love coming up north to the Ozarks when I can. You're going to love the advantages and bonuses an adventure bike offers compared to sport bikes and cruisers. Give me a shout if you ever want to get together for some riding.

Yes, that is Steel creek.  Would definitely like an opportunity to meet up.  I will hit you up when I make a trip down south (I'm in the Northwest)

15 hours ago, smd3 said:

I’m up in the Northwest. 

Cool, me too.  Do you have a 2022 Blue T7 by any chance?  I came across a blue 2022 model on the airport road a few months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, I am over in Kansas. You should check out Froggys Moto Tours. Cory is a AMA Superbike and flat track champion. I think his tours are only like $100 well worth it. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 2:41 PM, Kedo Parts USA said:

Welcome, I am over in Kansas. You should check out Froggys Moto Tours. Cory is a AMA Superbike and flat track champion. I think his tours are only like $100 well worth it. 

Thanks.  I was not aware of that.  I'll have to check it out.