Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Off-the-road.de

Jason

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, just a quick question. 

the above website, anyone have dealings with them before? Are they reliable? 

Looking to order a set of Barkbusters and these lads seems to be the best deal inside the EU so I don’t get stung on duty etc. just wondered if anyone had dealings with them before?

HSB-BB-T700-VPS-SW-Barkbusters-VPS-Handp

Barkbusters VPS Handguard Set Yamaha Tenere 700 Complete Barkbusters handguard set with aluminium bars and VPS gards in colour of your…

Have the MIVV Dakar in order with them.
Not in yet but that's because MIVV did not deliver. When i had a question they answered it the first work day.

• Like 1

Edit:

turns out by help of this forum I was wrong... 

Edited by Mr. Kwak
Change of insight

14 minutes ago, Mr. Kwak said:

I have never bought anything at off-theroad.de but there website layout is exactly the same as a German company where I have been scammed.

Once a white guy wanted to fight and now every white guy is an a-hole...
Assumption is the mother of all f**k ups.
In Europe we have various hosts who provide your domain with site builders like Wordpress of Joomla which are free packages with plugins available, free or paid depending on what you want or need.
So i think it's a bit unfair to insinuate that this shop might be a scam based on a site layout with no personal experience at all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, just a quick question. 

the above website, anyone have dealings with them before? Are they reliable? 

Looking to order a set of Barkbusters and these lads seems to be the best deal inside the EU so I don’t get stung on duty etc. just wondered if anyone had dealings with them before?

HSB-BB-T700-VPS-SW-Barkbusters-VPS-Handp

Barkbusters VPS Handguard Set Yamaha Tenere 700 Complete Barkbusters handguard set with aluminium bars and VPS gards in colour of your…

Yes, they are only about 20km from my home. Have discussed several things via mail with them, and once picked up an order from their place.

Reliable, professional, really nothing to complain about.

• Like 1

I ordered twice some stuff from them, quick delivery, no problems at all.

• Like 1

2 orders in the last 2 years, no issues. 

• Like 1

No issues. I ordered some parts years ago for a XT660ZA.

• Like 1

Nice one guys, thank you. 

I ordered the Barkbusters and then went searching the web for the Yamaha headlight guard. Turns out they stock it too. So sent an email asking if it could be added to the same order to save the postage. Got an email back first thing this morning no worries at all with a PayPal request for the funds. 

communication seems fantastic so will report back with the logistical side of things but so far I think they seem good. 

• Like 1

Just dont get those 100eur levers from them. Raximo bling-plong quality crap. They got raximo to send me more accurately machined adapter with gummybears included 😂, but other than that only good experience.

1 hour ago, SKunn said:

Just dont get those 100eur levers from them. Raximo bling-plong quality crap. They got raximo to send me more accurately machined adapter with gummybears included 😂, but other than that only good experience.

Actually ordered a set of these over the weekend too. It’s been a costly weekend 😂 Need to make sure to get the door before the misses when the couriers start arriving 😂

s-l400.jpg

Alpha Technology Brake + Clutch Lever Evo Black for Yamaha Tenere 700 DM07 2019- | Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Handlebars, Grips &...

• Like 1

Everything arrived today. Highly recommend these guys, super quick to reply to emails and added the headlight guard to my order after the fact no problem at all to save me on shipping costs. Thanks everyone for the feedback 

• Like 5