Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 Soft Bag Spacers

Kedo Parts USA

These T7 Soft Bag Spacers have been extremely popular, I just ordered another 10 sets (5/10/22). They are shorter than other mounts, but this will give you more mobility all while still offering adequate support for the soft bag. 

31111LH_d58be0b8-2218-4318-b0c6-f53b4b1c39c2.jpg.322d36bc1202d84f323b2fe1466930cf.jpg

Tenere 700 Softbag Spacer Plate

Edited by Kedo Parts USA
  • Like 3

Do you have any pictures of these with bags mounted? Still not sure how I want to tackle my luggage set up and I just saw these on your website. The price is much more palatable than some other options I've seen 😄

• Like 1

Made of? They seem thinner than the alu ones. Powder coated steel?

Gosh, I spent days looking for alternatives and just ordered today the R&G. I would be happy with these ones, as they seem functional and cost effective.

Edited by andy74rc
  • Like 1

Nice ones. I guess they are steel ones. How many weight  can it Carry?

• Like 1

Hey, sorry I just saw these. I will have all the info here this weekend. I will also reach out to some customers to see if they have any photos. 

Thank you, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm interested.  Not in stock. When they will be available?

Thanks

I ask on info@kedo.com as well.

They respond, It will be on stock in the end of may.

I apologize, I believe I stocked all of them and they are on the way to the US. Yes they are very quick at manufacturing, that is the great thing about KEDO. KEDO Germany does all the manufacturing there in Hamburg. So we  have a quick turn around. 

• Like 1

Hey, @advsquid I have email the customers and I am awaiting responses.

I do only have one set left in stock, but I put in an order for more. They should come in at the end of May. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the long wait but these are back in stock. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Kedo Parts USA said:

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the long wait but these are back in stock. 

Good to know. Are these steel or aluminum and what is the weight with hardware?  Also, any exhaust compatibility list, especially interested as I have the Camel-ADV Rally bend?

Thanks 

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

I am lucky to have access to a pan brake and a few machine tools. Made my own. They are braced forward to the footpeg mount. Might put some pics up on the weekend. 

Then maybe not. I did that a while ago. Pics of my adapter for Acerbis chain guide. Bugger me if they don't make one now 😲

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Rider 101 said:

I am lucky to have access to a pan brake and a few machine tools. Made my own. They are braced forward to the footpeg mount. Might put some pics up on the weekend. 

Then maybe not. I did that a while ago. Pics of my adapter for Acerbis chain guide. Bugger me if they don't make one now 😲

Skills and equipment are nice to have, but please start a new thread in Parts and Upgrades or General Discussion as this paid for Vendor thread is exclusively reserved for discussion of Kedo Parts.

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

I would need more information before buying these as well. Like a picture from the rear or preferably some dimensions. Also type of metal as I would not be afraid to bend steel out a bit but not aluminum. As it is they do not appear to be compatible with high mount exhaust systems like my Camel ADV Rally bend.0769AAD3-2A88-4A71-8D9D-060A425D7C05.jpeg.e05c94b7865ff61666fe7aedb3c3acc3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 1:12 AM, AZJW said:

Good to know. Are these steel or aluminum and what is the weight with hardware?  Also, any exhaust compatibility list, especially interested as I have the Camel-ADV Rally bend?

Thanks 

Hey, AZJW. I will get this measured here in the next few days and update the page and post back here. Thank you

• Like 2

Hopefully helpful Kedo, I couldn’t figure out how to reply to your message with pics so just posted them here. Camel ADV Rally bend and muffler.

• 6 months later...

Just eyeballing things based on what I have on my bike, I think the OS-18 may be too wide and would bunch up somewhat .  The OS-12 may be a better fit.

Edited by Endopotential
  • Like 2

On 3/14/2023 at 12:27 AM, Endopotential said:

Just eyeballing things based on what I have on my bike, I think the OS-18 may be too wide and would bunch up somewhat .  The OS-12 may be a better fit.

Hey @Goody Boy I would agree with @endopotential they may be a bit big. I would worry about them hitting the stock exhaust.  

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, Husafreak said:

AFC19C71-C166-4AC8-9963-4E8E8112F3AF.jpeg

FC83B416-D148-40A4-9896-DFC5DCB9600C.jpeg

A20E7126-B7F4-48F9-904B-98A2ECD42B99.jpeg

125A1020-6EA1-4341-A2EA-F7CACA5C5A96.jpeg

55266AE5-8168-4410-BC46-D6287A311B19.jpeg

937497A4-FCEB-4B0D-88EA-9C59F76E0735.jpeg

I apologize I am sure you have found another solution. I will be measuring these this week. 

Since I sold my test bike, its been hard scheduling a local rider to meet up with.