Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 LED Light Bar

Kedo Parts USA

Sourced and Manufactured mounting in Germany. The KEDO Tenere 700 LED light bar is rated at 1300lm. 

It the mounting bracket it it bolts and plugs right in. 

31117_5.jpg.bfc8adc49ffc8d2af3055880c42f49d8.jpg

Tenere 700 LED Lightbar

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I ordered this but didn’t have install instructions in the package. Can you send it over to me? 

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Chasingpro said:

I ordered this but didn’t have install instructions in the package. Can you send it over to me? 

@Kedo Parts USA  Product inquiry 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• 4 weeks later...

Is this company still in business? Looking to get the LED Light Bar ASAP. 
Thanks! 

11 minutes ago, Shibumi said:

Thanks! 

At least Kedo Germany is going strong since 30 years - I'm sure Kedo USA are in business as well.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Shibumi said:

Thanks for the info. I messaged them, hopefully I will hear back. 

Please report back here what you find out.  I'm curious about this as well and maybe someone here can provide some feedback as to effectiveness and installation. 

Thx.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Moderators

This is a paid for vendors thread and while moving those comments containing a competitor's product, those posts were dumped inadvertently.  Please see the Auxiliary Light Bar thread under Parts & Upgrades to comment there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 12/30/2023 at 11:57 PM, Shibumi said:

Thanks! 

Just got notification these are back in stock.

https://kedopartsusa.com/products/tenere-700-led-lightbar

• Like 1

Just ordered. I have tried to find something similar and decided I'd spend too much time and $ trying to make my own.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Curious as to your post impressions for the install and performance of this. Looks like it might be just the ticket for lighting those dark spots while turning. 

USPS says I'll have it on Monday. I will report out next weekend after the installation.

• Like 1

All, 

I made a mistake in posting on this section. 
The post I made DOES NOT have anything to do with KEDO PARTS USA. 
It involved another manufacturer. 
In hindsight I wish I could have went with KEDO. 
Once again, this has nothing to do with KEDO. 
I will delete the post to avoid further confusion. 
Apologies to mods and KEDO USA. 

Edited by AZJW
Irrelevant posts removed, thank you for the correction.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Shibumi said:

All, 

I made a mistake in posting on this section. 
The post I made DOES NOT have anything to do with KEDO PARTS USA. 
It involved another manufacturer. 
In hindsight I wish I could have went with KEDO. 
Once again, this has nothing to do with KEDO. 
I will delete the post to avoid further confusion. 
Apologies to mods and KEDO USA. 

No problem at all, let me know if I can help in any way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know you've been waiting for this so:

1. Ordered on Friday; arrived Monday - three shipping days over a weekend - It doesn't get any better.

2. Total weight of kit, including hardware and wiring is 1lb (per postage scale in my shop).

3. Directions were excellent. Took me 2 seconds to realize English wasn't on top, but they are there.

4. Install took 15 minutes total; including removal of left panel to access the power plug.

5. Bracket bolts right up to lower tree and light - I added loctite. Everything is pre-threaded.

6. Wiring is plug and play. It's as easy as it can get. They included a bullet connector if you want to add a switch (Red wire - I'll probably do that later). Also has a second power lead for another accessory if you wish.

7. Plenty bright - I can't ride this time of year, but I saw spots when I looked at it. The rating is surely accurate or below actual - this is BRIGHT.

I don't know what I would change about the kit - it's that good. The wiring is a bit long? No fuse - but it's on a fused circuit. If you want more light in an easy, lightweight package for a reasonable price this is it.

I recommend with the caveat that I don't know about the durability - but it seems really well made.

Well done KEDO!

20240129_173036.jpg

20240129_173045.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update: I added a switch over the weekend. I used the two bullet connectors using the provided connections (red wire). I had a switch and a spot for it on my HDB clamp. The entire process took me all of 10 minutes.  I'm still impressed with the kit.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Bruincounselor said:

Update: I added a switch over the weekend. I used the two bullet connectors using the provided connections (red wire). I had a switch and a spot for it on my HDB clamp. The entire process took me all of 10 minutes.  I'm still impressed with the kit.

Pictures or it didn't happen. 😉

• Like 1

I put a red one of these: 

button1-600x600.jpg

On the right side of this (left is heated grips): 

218-600x600.jpg

I put the left side cover back on, so you'll have to use your imagination. It took me 10 minutes total so I didn't stop for photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see KEDO USA has ceased operations in another thread. This is a disappointment as I know he's a solid guy and the service was excellent. I will add to this thread that you CAN still get parts from Germany if you are willing to be patient. The above light is there as is just the bracket and wiring if you want to source your own light from Osram (SX180) or another source.

• Like 1

Even at KEDO Hamburg/Germany that light bar is out of stock atm.

On 2/17/2024 at 2:46 PM, Ede-DE said:

Even at KEDO Hamburg/Germany that light bar is out of stock atm.

The bracket is available if you want to source your own light:

Application: Ténéré700 (XTZ690) 2019 and later (cannot be combined with towing eye item 31052 or mudguard item 31092)